butterflies

Kristijan Majic Remixes

I love your G.U.Y. remix, it is the only remix I have heard which is better than the original.

I listened to it a lot.

Are you working on something now? :kiss:

I adore the Body Electric one. It's so 80s pop perfection <3

omg thank you honey sooo much!!! <3

I love your G.U.Y. remix, it is the only remix I have heard which is better than the original.

I listened to it a lot.

Are you working on something now? :kiss:

awwwwwww thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No tbh.

I know that people are expecting that I will do west coast....(I saw all these requests on my G.U.Y. remix  :thumb: )

But since she recorded it with the bend in the studio, it is out of tempo through the whole song. I think that there will be only official remixes this time 'cause people who will make it, they will get official acapella and they will be able to play with it...It's not easy to play with something badly filtered... :ohno:

and that makes me really sad...'cause I have my own imagination of west coast and I would release a remix day after but all these things are pulling me back...so...   :sadcore3:   :sadcore3:  :sadcore3:  :sadcore3:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

omg thank you honey sooo much!!! <3

awwwwwww thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No tbh.

I know that people are expecting that I will do west coast....(I saw all these requests on my G.U.Y. remix  :thumb: )

But since she recorded it with the bend in the studio, it is out of tempo through the whole song. I think that there will be only official remixes this time 'cause people who will make it, they will get official acapella and they will be able to play with it...It's not easy to play with something badly filtered... :ohno:

and that makes me really sad...'cause I have my own imagination of west coast and I would release a remix day after but all these things are pulling me back...so...   :sadcore3:   :sadcore3:  :sadcore3:  :sadcore3:

You're welcome

tumblr_inline_my9z07XFEk1rn0civ.gif

Yeah I saw your status where you wrote that the tempo changes in WC are making it hard to play around with, so I thought there wouldn't be a remix for that one. I don't mind, any other song you work on will sound nice too when you're ready with it. Like your OUAD remix. How fucking cool is that, it's giving me life on a consistent basis. :bliss:

I love your remix-es alot, since they are not just silly loopings of one or two words but completely new arrangements.

My favourites so far have been Carmen, Body Electric, Burning Desire and - especially! - the magnificent and haunting Blue Jeans remix.

The one for Ultraviolence is perfect too, much more like what I would have expected from the song title in the first place :)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!