butterflies

Kristijan Majic Remixes

I've been playing your Black Beauty remix non stop the last few days; it's beautiful :crying:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Do it for me sweetheart :thirst: :brows:

okkkk I'll see what I can to make it faster... but if remix will be flop, it will be your fault :D

I've been playing your Black Beauty remix non stop the last few days; it's beautiful :crying:

aww thank u bby... ilysm!!! heart.gif

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I just got through this thread.  Some damn fine remixes you have there!  Even though I like Born To Die better than Ultraviolence, my favorite remixes are West Coast and Old Money.  Great job!

This is great! Did you happen to finish it early enough to enter the Beatport contest? This is so much better than most of the other entries.

@ Have you heard this yet?

No. it's too late, but I don't care because I wouldn't have chance to win anyway. 

She just faved and retweeted it. :oprah:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

No. it's too late, but I don't care because I wouldn't have chance to win anyway.

I don't know about that. Maybe nobody else tweeted theirs at her, but I don't see her posting anyone else's. At any rate, she's heard it. Maybe if she likes it enough she'll want to do something with yours in addition to the Beatport winner. We can hope.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

This is great! Did you happen to finish it early enough to enter the Beatport contest? This is so much better than most of the other entries.

@ Have you heard this yet?

not but am bopping along~~~ good job butterflies :kiss:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg