yu16273947

Foxes

Yes, the demo that I posted for NOEB is from Louisa's soundcloud in 2011. The version I have in my playlist is the sampler version, which is possibly the exact same as the album version so I don't want to post that one yet. I'll put up Heaven. 

https://soundcloud.com/thisisfoxes/heaven-album-sampler-version

Also I would put up LGFT but they keep getting Copyright claims. 

Thank you so much! 

I understand why you are waiting for the album release to post everything :)

Do you think we will get an HQ download from the songs you have posted in a near future?

"Heaven" sounds kinda LQ :( 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Btw, could someone please scan the Foxes album samplers cover art? Or remake them? I'd really love to add them to my iTunes properly. <3

What about a nice cover art for her demos? :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Like I said, I would but it is most likely going to be the same on the album so I don't wanna post that one right now. Maybe Count the Saints, it's like a slow indie version of Right Here (instrumentally anyway).

Youth is the same length as the radio edit. 

I thought Count The Saints on the sampler was the album version?

Here's a clip for now. 

https://soundcloud.com/thisisfoxes/clip

It says It's not available :(

The version of Heaven I posted is a cd rip in 192kbp. The hq will come along shortly :)

Amazing! <3 

You don't know how much I love you :D!!!

Try now :)

Nope :(

Sorry! We can't find that track.

Did you try to access a private track, but were not logged in?

Maybe the track has been removed.

Guys, are there HQ videos/audios from these "Right Here" performances?

Both are amazing! Specially the acoustic version <3, I want to the rip the audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-wjZgdJNI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYK57rA9_Vg

I had it up for a good half an hour, I had to take it down just in case Louisa found out  :cryney:

Ow :( Then I'll have to wait til the album gets released.

It'll be worth the wait, don't worry  :brows:

I'm counting on that  :kiss:

Wow, she looked so different on this video

Which of her songs were recorded by her as "Loui Rose"?

Guess you gotta hold onto what is there and count the saints aka me for giving y'all the LGFT Demo Instrumental, Adam and Eve and Heaven.

tumblr_mzt2outHyK1s5sk3do1_250.gif

Adam and Eve, Like Foxes Do, The Long Way Home and many more that haven't leaked yet.

Yes, you're a saint! (and I'm very thankful for what you have shared with us :D)

Is Cellar Door part of her discography as Loui Rose?

What's the difference between the single/album version of Holding Onto Heaven and the Lyric Video Version? :O

No, Cellar Door is between Warrior EP and Echo when she was known as Foxes. Talking to Ghosts was from the same time. 

The only difference is the time, 3 seconds difference tbh

Thank you for all this info :D 

Damn, I cannot wait for my album to arrive, I'm so excited!