yu16273947

Foxes

Guys, enjoy the leaks BUT DON'T TAKE IT AS GRANTED THAT THEY ARE FINAL VERSIONS!

Let's everybody just Pre-Order Glorious and wait and see how the whole thing sounds like  :kiss:

It will slay hard  :icant:

Teardrop (Massive Attack) / Happy (Pharrell Williams) cover

https://soundcloud.com/nobodyscrying/foxes-happy-cover-radio-1-live/s-34f0U

AMAZING!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm surprised the album's leaked and no one's actually talking about it.

well maybe thats a good side too how the album leaked, i still havent listened to most of it, its way easier to ignore leaks when theyre sporadic

well maybe thats a good side too how the album leaked, i still havent listened to most of it, its way easier to ignore leaks when theyre sporadic

I for one didn't listen to any leaks so it's all fresh to me like Mo's album

BzhmW.png

I'm surprised the album's leaked and no one's actually talking about it.

Nothing to talk about considering we had 98% of the songs in the first place. 

I for one didn't listen to any leaks so it's all fresh to me like Mo's album

All the album download links and streams are full of LQ versions of the singles and demos.

People don't realize that the version of "The Unknown" is the demo one, there's no change in that song, therefore is not the final version.

So... if someone actually says that they have the full album think twice, maybe they don't.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Looks like this blog will leak Hearts & Daggers full in HQ

http://foxeswarriors.tumblr.com/post/78771160781/hi-everyone-im-alex-the-new-co-runner-of

I thought we already have it in full lol

That's MermaidVsSailor from MB's blog and Alex is Nemesis X...

tumblr_mios6lNxgD1r70o44o1_500.gif

I wish I could say it was unexpected lol

its just for anyone who would like it in HQ 

No one said they shouldn't share it, it's for the best if they share EVERYTHING in HQ, people would stop acting like dicks saying they have everything and feeling exclusive.

I hate the whole "I have more songs/demos/unreleased/unleaked songs so I'm a bigger or better fan than you".

No one said they shouldn't share it, it's for the best if they share EVERYTHING in HQ, people would stop acting like dicks saying they have everything and feeling exclusive.

I hate the whole "I have more songs/demos/unreleased/unleaked songs so I'm a bigger or better fan than you".

its my blog btw

i hope you don't think thats what we are trying to be like

y1Egm5u.gif