yu16273947

Foxes

its my blog btw

i hope you don't think thats what we are trying to be like

I know you from MB and I know you're not like that, you're actually a good person.

Besides, you made it clear on your blog that you guys are sharing because you don't like those kind of people either.

Good luck with that blog and I hope you share everything you have either HQ or any quality.

Fans deserve to hear everything.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She won a Grammy, it's acceptable to do that now. I don't get why people are messy over Katy tho

I'm mad at her, she could've made a music video for Dark Horse with a witches theme like at the Grammys BUT NO, she's fucking Cleopatra and the video is not as dark as the song.

she doesn't deserve a grammy this time around, One of the Boys is a better album than Prism.

Either way, Foxes is a GREAT musician, not just a singer, Glorious has the potential to be one of the greatest 2014 albums.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Soo, since most of the album has leaked, what are your guy's favorites? My favorite is definitely Night Owls Early Birds :flutter:

My top 5:

1) Count the Saints

2) Night Glo

3) Talking to Ghosts

4) Glorious

5) White Coats

I still believe she should've added more new songs instead of including the ones from the Warrior EP.
I know they are the same songs (no new versions) but at least I hope she remastered them or at least include a tiny differences in the production or re-recorded vocals lol 

I still believe she should've added more new songs instead of including the ones from the Warrior EP.

I know they are the same songs (no new versions) but at least I hope she remastered them or at least include a tiny differences in the production or re-recorded vocals lol 

That's why I said the delay was a waste, with two months she could've rerecorded an album lol

BzhmW.png

That's why I said the delay was a waste, with two months she could've rerecorded an album lol

Let's hope she surprises... but I doubt it lol

I need international bonus tracks...

Apparently the radio edit of Beauty Queen is rare and exclusive and is going to be leaked.... Too bad it was leaked back in december by me. :)

Here it is in 320kbp for anyone who didn't get it

DOWNLOAD

Thanks! I really like this version better :D

Keep them comin'