Sign in to follow this  
DUKE

this content is no longer available

Apparently, there are people who possess and leak all kinds of Lana stuff, maybe the surveillance tapes leak one day. If we rewind you will see what I mean by "trying to not make an embarrassing scene."

Shhh! You're spoiling my next leak. :troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

again, really really realllly happy for you. i kept thinking about this last night before i went to bed and i had a dream that i too met lana :creep: it was nice and fast and not nice at the same time

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Duke you really are one of the nicest people I've come across. To take time to try to get other people autographs who may never get the chance to themselves is such a kind and generous thing to do. You are a complete sweetheart. Don't ever feel bad for posting such a lovely story here.. you deserve what happened so much. I'm so so happy for you  :kiss: 

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

Duke you really are one of the nicest people I've come across. To take time to try to get other people autographs who may never get the chance to themselves is such a kind and generous thing to do. You are a complete sweetheart. Don't ever feel bad for posting such a lovely story here.. you deserve what happened so much. I'm so so happy for you  :kiss: 

Aww, this is so sweet. I actually don't know what to say, so I better don't say anything really.  :cuteface:

Think about it. Now you touched something that has touched Lana, never wash your hands again!  :defeated: 

But you're so lucky. Your organization really paid off and let me just say that you're quite the writer. I wish I had run back and found Lana or Barrie, but nooo, my friend was not stalkerish enough to do so  :facepalm:   I would have waited outside for ages for my queen. Enjoy your autographs!  :kiss:

1olt2g.jpg

It's an amazing story! Waw Barrie is as sweet as Lana. :) It's amazing how they respect the fans and how they try to satisfy them as much as they can. Thank you for giving us hope. I'll try to meet her too. I hope I'll see in the venue before the show. But the problem is that we never know her exact schedule. I really don't know when she might come. The morning, the afternoon, the day before... People who meet her are so lucky!