Sign in to follow this  
DUKE

this content is no longer available

a big orgy without sexual intercourse, but lots of sadomasochism and heavy (!) petting. Quite appropriate considering the artist herself has publicly declared her vagina to taste like Pepsi Cola. She even flashed her black panties during “Born to Die“ (no flashing, she basically rubbed it into people‘s faces) and was doing things to the microphone stand (dat ass~).

:hawt:  :hawt:  :hawt: don't treat me nice, treat me really roughies

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I won‘t elaborate on that part here as it just gives me a headache and most likely an aneurism just thinking about those thirteen year old bastards trying to cut in line or bitching about me in French, thinking I wouldn‘t understand that it‘s “so unfair they have to stand behind this tall idiot because they lined up at 4pm.“

I had that too, the French girls behind me were bitching about everyone and one of them tugged at my hair. :facepalm:

She may not know your names, or know that you exist (I really hope this will change, I wish it to all of you), but I can say one thing for fact: — without trying to come off as deluded — she really loves you.  

:oprah:  :cryney:  :angie:

man it seems like everyone is complaining about the crowds + general atmosphere. like Lana is amazing but the people attending her show are shit :(

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Wow, I love how you describe the whole experience, especially comparing it to your first story. I saw the BTD performance and she definitely seems to be getting more and more comfortable on stage, rather than more and more tired and bored which shows good signs for future tours. I think she kind of likes having a wild audience - she wasn't expecting such a crazy audience at the show I attended and kept having to have her mic volume altered but I think she finds it exciting, although she doesn't have a clue what bitches are swarming around in there. Probably better than my seating area though where me and my friends were literally the only people showing any enthusiasm  :usrs:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Tell me about it.  :creep: Was the same thing for me and @@LifeImitatesArt in Berlin. We didn't even dare to show any enthusiasm at all...  :hdu:

Haha, everyone around me seemed to be really annoyed by these 4 fangirling teenagers sellotaping a banner to the barrier whilst screaming and wailing. It wasn't too bad though because at least we got to the front of the queue and when we were queuing we could get the dude next to us (who clearly only came for the sake of his girlfriend) to ~"look after"~ our bags and mountain of half eaten food when we were meeting Barrie and waiting for Lana who decided to troll us and arrive after doors opened anyway.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

We tried to take a picture, but both attempts kind of ended up with rather insufficient results. Here‘s an embarrassing photo of us: [TBA SOON]

Huh? I don't get it. And if it's true

use

Photoshop

and we could be ~Beauty Queens~ #Eh #Lel

I see what you did there with "C U Next Tuesdays." :hooker: And as always, your stories are pleasant to read and it makes me more than happy that once again you saw Lana who's someone so special to all of us.

Also, Bas, what a great birthday gift to you who became older not too long ago! I am happy that she got your letter!

I love you all.

man it seems like everyone is complaining about the crowds + general atmosphere. like Lana is amazing but the people attending her show are shit :(

Yeah, I'm hoping the fact that many people seeing her at Lollapalooza will not be fans will work in my favor. That and the sing-alongs are annoying.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Yeah, I'm hoping the fact that many people seeing her at Lollapalooza will not be fans will work in my favor. That and the sing-alongs are annoying.

Oh yes...  :agree:

Guilty  :holla:

EQFO7rX.png

@ Only for you, you creep... :creep:

943576_580825235271116_1042728352_n.jpg?

HALLELUJAH :rip:

A good story regardless of your luck with the crowd. I can't wait to someday brave an American crowd of mean hipsters :angie: And thank you again for being eye-catching and therefore getting her them letters :hawt: