digitalartpop

Paradise tour merchandise

I'd rather be safe than sorry so I'll wait until either someone who has bought off the site has recieved their items with no hassle or just wait until the show and hope they haven't sold out 

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

So I sent an email to some of the emails that were in the contact page. I wrote an email to david.boyne @ bravado.com and recieved a reply from Anna.Gladkaya @ umusic.com

Here's the email:

I can confirm that the store you were enquiring about is the Official UK and European Lana Del Rey Store. We’ve recently “refurbished” the merch store and are in the process of getting the link from Lana’s site updated.

Also, the tour merch online will be on sale at Lana’s upcoming shows.

she said the litho isn't signed and that it was an error. The signed lithos are only available at her shows

Anyway if anyone happens to buy it, I'd like to know if it comes signed or not

"Now on sale is a tourbook for 20€ with a shitload of previously unreleased photos and stills from the videos. It's about 30 pages and includes the "Ride" monologue. The cover is the photo with Lana and the bee on her lips... It's pretty oversized!"

EQFO7rX.png

"Now on sale is a tourbook for 20€ with a shitload of previously unreleased photos and stills from the videos. It's about 30 pages and includes the "Ride" monologue. The cover is the photo with Lana and the bee on her lips... It's pretty oversized!"

OMG IS THIS FOR REAL????  :omfg:   :shock:  Is it online or just available at the concerts???? !! Where did you find this?!

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

omg yes!! i shall definitely be buying this badboy at the show! ty for the info Rafael and Duke <3333

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

OMG yes you can see it ahhh! <3 <3 <3  :icant:  I was just trying to look at lana's tshirts on kassidy's vid and it's probably just the tropics  vest which is in colour but i kinda thought it looked like they had the tropics shirt in colour... i really want to know now for sure they've only got the shirt version in black and white and not colour as I'd rather have a colour one hahaha <3 :)

Well, fuck! Norway didn't have that book. I would trade off our free healthcare for more merch at the show  :pray: 

I feel so sorry for people that have already been to concerts and didn't get the chance to purchase that. It's something loads of Lana fans are going to want.. seems a little strange to start adding merchandise as the tour progresses...

I feel so sorry for people that have already been to concerts and didn't get the chance to purchase that. It's something loads of Lana fans are going to want.. seems a little strange to start adding merchandise as the tour progresses...

It's so unfair, that's what it is  :icant: 

1olt2g.jpg

tumblr_ml3y95axRJ1r72qjqo1_500.jpg

a picture of the merch :)

Is the list on the back her song list or dates list?

I bought the "guns" t-shirt, and if this hasn't been cleared already, it's a list of the tour dates on the back, not songs.