digitalartpop

Paradise tour merchandise

"Now on sale is a tourbook for 20€ with a shitload of previously unreleased photos and stills from the videos. It's about 30 pages and includes the "Ride" monologue. The cover is the photo with Lana and the bee on her lips... It's pretty oversized!"

Aw shit I had Duke fetching me merch and I want this bad but now it's over :paris:

I just slept four hours when I got home and will be heading straight to uni. When I come back in the evening, I'll be posting pictures of the tourbook.

We want part 2 of the "DUKE goes to paradise and almost faints" :oprah:

EQFO7rX.png

We want part 2 of the "DUKE goes to paradise and almost faints" :oprah:

I'm afraid there isn't much to say after all. We almost got suspended from the entire area. From the brief meeting with Kassidy and seeing her on stage I ~subjectively sense that things were kind of tense in the team. The local promoter had done all efforts necessary to keep her away from fans, we were told that they do not want her to meet fans "because if she starts to sign autographs, she doesn't stop until she signed more than 50." Everything was pretty strange, to be honest. :(

BY THE WAY, information for all: I asked at the merch store and all merch that isn't available on the online store yet, will be in the coming days. They are still working on the site and are accumulating their inventories for the online store, that's why many products aren't listed yet. 

I just slept four hours when I got home and will be heading straight to uni. When I come back in the evening, I'll be posting pictures of the tourbook.

BY THE WAY, information for all: I asked at the merch store and all merch that isn't available on the online store yet, will be in the coming days. They are still working on the site and are accumulating their inventories for the online store, that's why many products aren't listed yet. 

Thank you so so much Duke! <3 Cannot wait to see the tourbook and  thanks for the info on the merchandise! They need to get it all on the website ASAP cause it want it hahaha! Sorry you didn't have luck seeing her Lana :( Are you going to any other concerts? If you are, hopefully you'll get the chance then. :)

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

Does anyone know the price of the tour book?

Pft, probably like $30-50 if tshirts are $70. Just a guess.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

It's 20€. ;)

How much is that in US dollars?  :eek: And before I get my hopes on, even if the item is listen in another currency, I can still pay with a debit card.. Right? Sorry I've never bought anything internationally I just really want this tour book.

How much is that in US dollars?  :eek: And before I get my hopes on, even if the item is listen in another currency, I can still pay with a debit card.. Right? Sorry I've never bought anything internationally I just really want this tour book.

You can choose your currency on the top of the site, don't worry :P

20€~24$

They've removed the lighter, and the guns top from they online store :( And i bought that lighter and there's been no confirmation of it being dispatched. . shit. :( 

has anyone seen the Tropics shirt in person at any of the concerts? I'm still pondering whether to order it online but want to know what people think of it... do people think its worth the money and is it good quality?? 

It's shitty quality, like all the other shirts. Cheaply produced.