digitalartpop

Paradise tour merchandise

They've removed the lighter, and the guns top from they online store :( And i bought that lighter and there's been no confirmation of it being dispatched. . shit. :(

This happened to me with Bravado when ordering Gaga things. I waited 3 months before they randomly took money from my account and a lunchbox mysteriously arrived 2 weeks later.

In Berlin you could buy another signed poster: Lana wrote 'Lot's of love' on it and of course her name.

One of these photos: $(KGrHqN,!oEE8U-81(4bBPQ5B)NSSg~~60_35.J

I saw a couple of fans buying it. But I don't know how expensive it was. I just took a quick look at the Merchandise stand. Wanted to buy a Shirt, but not for 50 €. That's too much for me. Even for a normal tank top they wanted to have 50 € just because of Lana's face on it. NOPE ...

--------------------------------------------------------

Found this right now: lana-delrey-autographed-signed-guitar-68

I received a phone call from Bravado today. everything will be put back onto the site soon. The stock will be arriving with them in and around the next fortnight. would i like to wait or would i like a refund. I chose to wait, but we shall see... 

That site was totally fishy  :ohno: this is the bravado site http://lanadelrey.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=54643_54870 with a legit checkout when you pay for stuff and HQ Lana paradise banner picture, and this is the one that was linked on here http://www.shopbravado.com/stores/lanadelrey/Home . If you bought stuff from the first one it should be fine, the second one looks like a phishing site to me.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

That site was totally fishy  :ohno: this is the bravado site http://lanadelrey.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=54643_54870 with a legit checkout when you pay for stuff and HQ Lana paradise banner picture, and this is the one that was linked on here http://www.shopbravado.com/stores/lanadelrey/Home . If you bought stuff from the first one it should be fine, the second one looks like a phishing site to me.

this first site is the american store where as the second is the european .. it may look funny but it is legit as i've emailed that site before. 

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

The gun shirt. Was hoping to wear it to the tour date! I guess I'll have to buy one there and pull it over my head...

OMG! Its wrong.. they shouldn't have put it on the website at all.. basically I don't think they've got it to sell.. in fact they have got nothing at the moment.. non of it is available until the 20th may.. I ordered the tour programme cause I didn't want it to get ruined or anything at the concert but now have found out that 20th of may thing so bit worried that it won't turn up... considering getting one from venue and just having two cause I don't want them to suddenly refund me like they have done to you. 

OMG! Its wrong.. they shouldn't have put it on the website at all.. basically I don't think they've got it to sell.. in fact they have got nothing at the moment.. non of it is available until the 20th may.. I ordered the tour programme cause I didn't want it to get ruined or anything at the concert but now have found out that 20th of may thing so bit worried that it won't turn up... considering getting one from venue and just having two cause I don't want them to suddenly refund me like they have done to you. 

I wanted to avoid stuff getting bashed around too, but looks like the merch stall is the only sure way of buying stuff! I'll have to wait...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I wanted to avoid stuff getting bashed around too, but looks like the merch stall is the only sure way of buying stuff! I'll have to wait...

exactly.. I'm buying nothing from that store now... going to have to get exactly what I want from the venue... plus they do have a lot more on the merch stands than on that website anyway by the looks of things! Where are you seeing her at? 

Can anyone confirm if the T-shirts are a bit oversized? If anybody bought this... I asked a girl to show me hers after the concert and it was a small one, but seemed surprisingly wide and spacy.

http://www.shopbravado.com/stores/images/products/lanadelrey/shopproduct_lanadelrey_poolside_ts.jpg

I have the one in M and it's HUGE. Should have chosen a S :(

1olt2g.jpg

exactly.. I'm buying nothing from that store now... going to have to get exactly what I want from the venue... plus they do have a lot more on the merch stands than on that website anyway by the looks of things! Where are you seeing her at? 

London, May 19th :)

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

London, May 19th :)

ahh! I'm going to the Birmingham one... I contacted the venue and they said that the merch stands will be open for a short while after so might have to go then cause I need to rush when I go in to get the front and don't want stuff to get ruined hahaha :)

I have the one in M and it's HUGE. Should have chosen a S :(

I hate this sizing crap... I won't even know what size to get.. probably medium because i'm a size 14 :/