digitalartpop

Paradise tour merchandise

OMG! Its wrong.. they shouldn't have put it on the website at all.. basically I don't think they've got it to sell.. in fact they have got nothing at the moment.. non of it is available until the 20th may.. I ordered the tour programme cause I didn't want it to get ruined or anything at the concert but now have found out that 20th of may thing so bit worried that it won't turn up... considering getting one from venue and just having two cause I don't want them to suddenly refund me like they have done to you. 

thats my date, thank God.

thats my date, thank God.

hahaha! Should be ok then! :)

I think people have been saying the merch stand is at its busiest -after- the concert :/

I know thats the only problem.. you kinda have to risk not getting to front if you stop off on the way in and then if you go on the way out items might sell out :(

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

Thinking about ordering the photo tour book... is that shopbravado site legit?

it is legit but as we've just been talking about it says the item is not available until the 20th may and also people have bought things from the site and then suddenly had there money refunded so its not the best site really to be honest. Starting to really think its just better to buy from venue.

Ignore the stuff about it not being available until 20th may BECAUSE MY TOUR PROGRAMME ARRIVED TODAY! I can't believe it.. i really didn't think it would come until they said and was worried I might not even get it all considering there's been a few problems with that site!

the tour book will have sold out cause I asked about something else being removed once and got a reply saying if stuff disappears its because its sold out.

I'm so sad, anyone have an extra they want to sell me? <3

TZk1z.png

I talked to the merch store they might get more stuff after Lana's tour :(

TZk1z.png