drewby

MS MR

I seen them open for Marina and The Diamonds in 2012. By that time, Ghost City USA wasn't on band camp anymore so I had to download each track from tumblr. Can someone send me Bones and Ash Tree Lane in 320 kbps? (It's kinda an eyesore that the other two are 320 and these two aren't).

I was never SUPER into them but I listen to 'em once in a while. I love the Charli XCX remix of Bones though.

I seen them open for Marina and The Diamonds in 2012. By that time, Ghost City USA wasn't on band camp anymore so I had to download each track from tumblr. Can someone send me Bones and Ash Tree Lane in 320 kbps? (It's kinda an eyesore that the other two are 320 and these two aren't).

I was never SUPER into them but I listen to 'em once in a while. I love the Charli XCX remix of Bones though.

The version of Bones and Ash Tree Lane from Ghost City were demos and didn't sound the same as the others iirc

BzhmW.png

I have them, it's just a request to get them in 320.

Can you send me Time of My Life and Strings pleaseeee

and can anyone send me the studio of their cover of Dance Yrself Clean?

BzhmW.png

5/28 as in May 28th? What songs did they do? Has anyone heard anything on new material?

Yeah May 28

Bones

No Trace

Salty Sweet

Fantasy

Do I Wanna Know (AM cover)

Head Is Not My Home

This isn't Control

Dark Doo Wop

Think of You

BTSK

Ash Tree Lane

Hurricane

They had new material awhile ago but it was stolen during a break-in their equipment van so they lost the laptop and Lizzy's notebook with all the lyrics and demos

Edit: they've also never performed Twenty Seven...like ever

BzhmW.png

They had new material awhile ago but it was stolen during a break-in their equipment van so they lost the laptop and Lizzy's notebook with all the lyrics and demos

Yeah I remember that, but it's been a while so I figured they may have whipped something else.

@ do we have a studio version or live in studio version of "Do I Wanna Know?"

I barely found out about this.

This one might be a bit better..

Also i just noticed that their cover of Dance Yrself Clean is on iTunes. It'd be nice to have it in hq. Anyone wanna buy it?