drewby

MS MR

Okay so just thought I'd bump the thread to say that "Hurricane" was played on the Pretty Little Liars season premiere tonight which I'm sure got millions of viewers. Gettin' that promo :woot:

I wish I was more into them than I am. I mean I know it's sounds like I'm force-feeding myself their music, but it's like I love their image, both of them, but whenever I listen to the album I feel like Im drifting off and not paying attention. Hopefully that changes soon. Because I'm sooo interested in them!

a lot of critics said the album sounded the same, and I guess that's my complaint with No Doubt's "Push and Shove", nonetheless I would've liked it to be less of the same. Like vocals and lyrics are fine, the production was just eh

also I heard Hurricane on PLL too!

BzhmW.png

a lot of critics said the album sounded the same, and I guess that's my complaint with No Doubt's "Push and Shove", nonetheless I would've liked it to be less of the same. Like vocals and lyrics are fine, the production was just eh

also I heard Hurricane on PLL too!

Yeah I see what you mean. Maybe I should try focusing on key tracks rather than the album as a whole then.

And OMG wasn't that episode amazing :legend:

H0bDaqU.gif

I saw them open for Marina and they are cool but I'm not super into them. The CHVRHCES remix of Hurricane is really good, and I love their free download track addict playlists!

I accidentally got my friend super into them... I talked about them a few times casually but I'm not a HUGE fan so I didn't tell my friend to listen to them and then one day he did and he was like "WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME HOW AMAZING THEY ARE BEFORE" but I don't really think they're that amazing? So now it's funny because he knows who they are through me but he's really into them and I just think they're kind of good. I haven't even listened to the album yet though. I definitely hear the Florence and the Machine in them though, I think that's why my friend likes them so much. I was in LOVE with lungs, but I kind of grew tired of her style after I overplayed that album.

I don't know if you guys know the "What's in my Bag?" Amoeba videos, I think they are one of the best things in the life, you get to see exactly what an artist wants to buy off the store, he gets it for free if he gives this interview explaining why he chose each thing.

And now there's a MS MR "What's In My Bag?"! I'm so happy!

Their tastes are DELICIOUS

I just wanted to make an appreciation post for the music video "Think of You". Apart from the fact that the video gives me a flamboyant epileptic heart attack... It's like a mesh of the 80's and the 90's and I'm completely in love with it :flutter:

EQFO7rX.png

Bad news :ohno:

Lizzy on twitter: "Last night @msmrsounds was robbed for the 3rd time. EVERYTHING was taken. Including my computer...

...w ALL my lyrics, every piece of music I've ever written, my iTunes, photos, all working lists/folders for album II...everything is gone.

I feel like part of me is lost forever and I don't even know how to begin to start moving forward and start over"

This is terrible. :crying4: :crying5: I hate whoever stole their shit. :scream:

2dt29zc.jpg

Bad news :ohno:

Lizzy on twitter: "Last night @msmrsounds was robbed for the 3rd time. EVERYTHING was taken. Including my computer...

...w ALL my lyrics, every piece of music I've ever written, my iTunes, photos, all working lists/folders for album II...everything is gone.

I feel like part of me is lost forever and I don't even know how to begin to start moving forward and start over"

This is terrible. :crying4: :crying5: I hate whoever stole their shit. :scream:

While this was terrible, there's a few things she could've done

1. Written lyrics by hand in a notebook

2. Backed up everything somewhere else? used the cloud?

3. if it was on the computer why the fuck isn't it on her phone too then

BzhmW.png

While this was terrible, there's a few things she could've done

1. Written lyrics by hand in a notebook

2. Backed up everything somewhere else? used the cloud?

3. if it was on the computer why the fuck isn't it on her phone too then

Yes, there is certainly things that Lizzy should have done to back her stuff up, and I would be very surprised if she didn't do any backing up. She should know better than to just save things on one computer tbh. But either way, it's still terrible that all of that stuff was stolen right from their van.

2dt29zc.jpg

Can anyone help me with songs that aren't on Secondhand Rapture?

Not exactly. I did however find all the instrumentals for 'Secondhand Rapture' on that BMG website surprisingly. Only songs missing though are "No Trace" and "Strings":

EQFO7rX.png

Not exactly. I did however find all the instrumentals for 'Secondhand Rapture' on that BMG website surprisingly. Only songs missing though are "No Trace" and "Strings":

How do you search on that site? (if I may ask)

I mean, thanks for the instrumentals but if I try to search something it doesn't work.

well I got hyped on those instrumentals until I realized they were clips

Register an account and they are full.

No Trace is on there too, it's just called Kindred Spirits... It was the original title of that song, they changed it for unknown reasons. It was called like that on the sampler & in their setlists before the album came out.