Trinity

Paradise Tour Wardrobe Choices

i think it's cute. i like that she's experimenting with her fashion choices even though i adore her white performance dresses

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

BIuHAkKCMAEhQJb.jpg

BIuLFXOCUAEPzTJ.jpg

[More pictures will be added later]

In Munich, Lana showed us something unexpected! She performed while wearing a bright, watercolor dress complete with a very retro orange belt. The dress has long sleeves and a V-shaped neckline. She is also seen wearing a long, gold cross necklace. Lana rocked the same hair she's been wearing for most of the tour and simple, neutral makeup.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I didn't see it when I got on the store...could you maybe post a direct link to it? 

The dress is no longer up for sale at it was torn away pretty fast because of Lana, but I do know that she bought a lot of other dresses from that place :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love the outfit (hippie power!), but the makeup is freaking dreadful. I loved the neutrals and the red lips of her BTD era, bring it back  :defeated:

1olt2g.jpg

@jeligottlieb on Twitter posted this earlier this month! I guess the dress Lana wore in France is two years old and from H&M! It's cool to see that she's wearing old stuff that she really likes instead of new outfits her management picks out for her!

same_dressss.png

I think everything she wears is very her, things she feels comfortable performing in. Imagine if she performed in the outfit she wore to the Versace show in Milan? 

I don't really expect much from her wardrobe in performances, she looks stunning and very true to herself in these simple Lace dresses. 

But I wish she would tone down the crazy make-up, something 60's Hollywood Glamour inspired would be perfect.

(love this thread btw  :flutter: )

Y73CfAP.png

Guys!!! I think the white dress she wore yesterday is the same she wears in Ride video. I noticed that during the Ride Monologue + performance.

2604229-lana-del-rey-ride-video-617-409.

So beautiful 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Guys!!! I think the white dress she wore yesterday is the same she wears in Ride video. I noticed that during the Ride Monologue + performance.

2604229-lana-del-rey-ride-video-617-409.

So beautiful 

Woah! That totally is the same dress  :O

Aw, yay! That just made my day!