Trinity

Paradise Tour Wardrobe Choices

Guys!!! I think the white dress she wore yesterday is the same she wears in Ride video. I noticed that during the Ride Monologue + performance.

2604229-lana-del-rey-ride-video-617-409.

So beautiful 

it's by topshop and she apparently really likes it

lana-del-rey-and-topshop-lace-corset-fli

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

MAY 12th Birmingham

I was lucky enough to see this show and I really loved what she was wearing, it was really summery and her makeup looked really bold, it was an overall great look.

The dress is called an 'Aliah' floral printed dress by Ted Baker. I don't know about the rest but it looks like the belt was from a twin pack with the orange one!

floral-printed-dress-217147_635019655367

lana-del-rey-performs-live-in-concert-10

lana-del-rey-performs-live-in-concert-05

lana-del-rey-performs-live-in-concert-16

I don't have a clue where he shoes are from but these are the ones she wore:

13072917.jpg

Crap picture, I know but I had to zoom a lot!

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I had to place the rest of the shows here because I had too many images in the OP! Enjoy :)

May 12, O2 Academy, Birmingham, United Kingdom

lana-del-rey-performs-live-in-concert-05

lana-del-rey-performs-live-in-concert-16

At her first show in the UK, Lana wore a beautiful pink floral dress from Ted Baker along with the coral retro belt she wore at her Milan show. She can be seen wearing the same nude, strapped heels that we see at many of the other shows throughout the Paradise Tour. She wore green eyeshadow that contrasts with the girly, playful pinks in the dress. She also wore a few bracelets and a ring.

May 13, O2 Academy, Birmingham, United Kingdom

BKNO9G-CIAA36Wt.jpg

At her second UK show, Lana can be seen wearing a white sleeveless dress with a lot of flowery cutouts. She pairs this with the same belt from the previous Birmingham show. Her makeup is more neutral than before, but it's still very theatrical and cinematic. Her hair is curled as normal and she wears the usual amount of jewelry. I'm not sure about the shoes she wore. If anyone has a photo, please post it!

May 16, SECC, Glasgow, United Kingdom

21110404.JPG?1368756605

tumblr_mmyj8lZUb21qenngwo1_500.jpg

BKe2D6BCAAEHJbp.jpg

In Glasgow, the place where Lana calls "home", she looked fabulous. She wore a short, lace dress that was more of a cream color than white. The dress had short sleeves. She flaunted those white Lacoste shoes we saw at the first show. Her belt really stole the show, though. It was a brown belt with the phrase, "Live fast, die young" inscribed in it in all capitals. Her hair was curled up tighter than usual and her makeup was beautifully simple. This was definitely one of my favorite looks of the tour.

May 19, Hammersmith Apollo, London, United Kingdom

Lana2BDel2BRay2Bin2BConcert2BOaShaVUzsVY

At her first London show, Lana was seen wearing a short, white dress (shocking) with long, draping, lace-embellished sleeves. Her makeup was blue, yellow, and as theatrical as always. She wore a few bracelets along with a short, cross necklace. Her shoes are the nude and white low heels we saw in Spain and Italy. Her hair was a little more "crimped" than usual, but still the Lana hair we all know and love.

May 20, Hammersmith Apollo, London, United Kingdom

paradise_touuuur.jpg

At her second show in London, Lana flaunted a very, very cute printed dress. In my opinion, the dress was very flattering on her. With this dress she paired the same shoes from the previous show and the same jewelry as well. Her makeup was still colorful and cinematic and her hair was curly and draped over her shoulders.

May 23, O2 Apollo, Manchester, United Kingdom

BK_Qps2CAAAjQm9_-_Copia.jpg

lana_manchester_28729.jpg

At her first appearance in Manchester, Lana sported yet another short, white dress. This one had long, sheer sleeves and again, lace embellishment. She seems to have a thing for those shoes, as this is the fifth time we've seen them on tour. Again she wears her two silver bracelets and the other usual jewelry. Her makeup is a lot more neutral at this show (thank God) and her hair is the same as always.

May 24, O2 Apollo, Manchester, United Kingdom

para_para_paradise.jpg

Lana decided to show just a bit more skin at her second Manchester show. She rocked a sleeveless white collared shirt with cutouts (similar to the dress at the Turin show and in Ride) tied up to her bellybutton. She paired this with a high-waisted skirt with a similar feel to the top. She wore some strapped camel wedges and neutral makeup along with the usual jewelry and hair.

May 26, Vicar Street, Dublin, Ireland

lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-performs_36889

In Dublin, another white dress graced our eyes. This one had sleeves to the elbows and had very delicate lace detailing. I'm not sure of the shoes she wore at this show, so if you know, please post! She wore very pretty gold makeup and her hair and jewelry as normal.

May 27, Vicar Street, Dublin, Ireland

peach.jpg

Lana wore a very pretty peach, lace dress at her second gig in Ireland. It was sleeved and paired with a matching belt, featuring a large O. She flaunted the same shoes as the prior Dublin show although they aren't shown in the picture. I couldn't find a nice photo of her makeup, but it looks to me as if it was neutral like her few previous shows. Her hair was also the same. 

May 29, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, Netherlands

00057E36_28129.jpg

_FD22448_LDR_710_472_27df9572d2a4909a.jp

At her Amsterdam show, Lana brought us a little bit of nostalgia. She (partially) threw her hair up real big, beauty queen style and wore a headband like the good old days. Her dress was long sleeve, white, and covered with a lacy overlay. It was simple, yet beautiful. She wore some silvery-blue eyeshadow and her teardrop necklace we've seen countless other times.

May 31, Vorst Nationaal, Brussels, Belgium

8905939261_47e7361afd_o.jpg

Lana looked absolutely stunning in Brussels as she wore a very dark green, almost black, velvet dress that exposed her lovely shoulders. Her hair and makeup seemed to be the same as the past few shows, as well as her jewelry. I haven't a clue about what shoes she wore, so if you know, post!

June 2, Torwar, Warsaw, Poland

Coming soon!

June 4, Siemens Arena, Vilnius, Lithuania

Coming soon!

June 10, Ukraine Palace, Kiev, Ukraine

Coming soon!

June 12, Minsk Arena, Minsk, Belarus

Coming soon!

June 14, Riga Arena, Riga, Latvia

Coming soon!

June 16, Hartwall Arena, Helenski, Finland

Coming soon!

Updated the rest of the shows in May. I'll finish the ones in June later today. I'll also update the Monaco show on the first page because the pictures disappeared for some reason! Anyway, hope you enjoy :)

7307_675475812468867_52741149_n.jpg

Look what I found... :flutter:

My faves have to be 2, 10, 11, 17, 18, 20, 22 (my date!), 23, 26, 28, 32, 33, 37 and 38. She just looks unbelievably gorgeous in every photo though!  :flutter:

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

(Sorry for most of the images being broken guys :awk:)

@@Poison Ivy I only found one so far. Her equestrian style dress from Stockholm is a Ralph Lauren dress from Saks Fifth Avenue http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306428371&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446570386

it's by topshop and she apparently really likes it

lana-del-rey-and-topshop-lace-corset-fli

last week I saw a girl who was wearing THIS dress and I was screaming across the entire restaurant "WTF she wears Lana's dress" and then I searched for photos on the internet to make sure my parents would believe me.... Lana's impact  :oic2:

sorry for the bad quality  :makeup:

IMG_2584_zpsc13e2dab.jpg

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx