Trinity

Paradise Tour Wardrobe Choices

As you know, Lana has had some interesting wardrobe choices for performances and appearances throughout her fame.

They range from effortlessly fabulous, flaunting a Corona sweatshirt and some jeans, to.. this?

In this thread we will be discussing Lana's wardrobe, hair, and makeup choices for her 2013 Paradise Tour. I've listed the date, venue, and outfit description of each show so far below & will continue to add to this as more shows are completed!

April 3, Le Galaxie, Amneville, France

normal_BG87vj1CUAAusgz.jpg

normal_563625_4795184400646_2004392028_n

At her first show, Lana was sporting a short, white, long-sleeve lace dress (although in the first photo, it almost looks as if there are shorts underneath) along with some white Lacoste wedge booties, oversized cross earrings, and a long, gold necklace. She was also rocking her famous double-winged liner and her dark hair fell loosely and casually down her back.

April 5, TAP1, Copenhagen, Denmark

normal_65~1.jpg

normal_010~1.jpg

In Denmark, Lana pulled out her pleated, black, high-waisted skater skirt and paired it perfectly with a simple, white, long-sleeve crop top. Her shoes seem to be similar to the ones she wore in France, but black. She rocked the same hair, just with an adorable poof in the front.

April 6, O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

normal_250515478.jpg

normal_05~0.jpg

In Germany, Lana is seen wearing a dress extremely similar to the one she flaunted at her first show, although if you take a close look, you can see this one is not lace. It is still a short, white, sleeved dress. She does seem to be wearing the same shoes as she wore in France.

April 8, Annexte, Stockholm, Sweden

normal_05~1.jpg

normal_20130408_224512_466161.jpg

LDR really throws a curve ball here and decides to wear a bold yellow-green halter dress with.. a horse printed all over? The dress is complete with a striped sash. Her shoes are not shown very well in any photos, but from the one above, they look to be some kind of neutral heel. Lana is wearing what looks to be a grey-blue eyeshadow and a middle part in her hair!

April 10, Spektrum, Oslo, Norway

normal_8640654659_3364855c48_o.jpg

normal_09~17.jpg

normal_8641721476_a97611176f_o.jpg

In Norway, Lana decided to drop the length but show some shoulder in this light blue and white, knee-length, pinstripe dress. She looks to be wearing a nude pump and matching her eyeshadow to her dress almost perfectly, Her jewelry is silver and very subtle. Her dark hair is pulled back away from her face in a lovely manner.

April 12, Falconer, Kopenhagen, Denmark

BHrJApSCQAAJxQA.jpg

OABLNaW.jpg

Although photos of this show were limited, you can here see that Lana was sporting a drop-waist, short-sleeve, cream dress with mermaid curls and minimal jewelry. [if you have any full photos of Lana at this show, please post them!]

April 13, Archa Theatre, Prague, Czech Republic

normal_08_byTomasMartinek.jpg

normal_09_byPetrKlapper.jpg

normal_10_byPetrKlapper.jpg

In the Czech Republic, Lana played it simple and coo at the Electronic Beats Festival. She wore a lovely, plain cobalt blue tank dress with pleating. She also flaunted her Lacoste booties for the third time. Her outfit is complete with minimal jewelry, a pop of pink in her wristband, clean makeup, and perfectly curly hair.

April 15, Velodrom, Berlin, Germany

normal_30~6.jpg

normal_61~4.jpg

In Berlin, we can see Lana wearing yet another white, long-sleeved dress. This one is different from her first two in the dress has embroidery all down the front and arms and is also made out of a more metallic material. Instead of booties, Lana decides to wear a pair of what look to be some sort of sneakers (let me know if you have a better photo) She rocks the same hairstyle with a poof on top.

April 17, Mitsubishi Electric Halle, Düsseldorf, Germany

BIJvRAoCQAAryuR.jpg

Could not find many photos from this show, but as you can see, Lana was wearing what I'm going to call her "uniform"! Another white, long-sleeve dress graced Lana's body. This one has beautiful lace sleeves and a bow on the front. She wore two beautiful flowers in her long hair. I don't have a photo of the shoes she was wearing, but from watching videos I could see they were like the ones she wore in Berlin. If anyone has more photos, please post them!

April 19, Gasometer, Vienna, Austria

BIPgFWKCIAEvbxq.jpg

blue_skirt.png

Lana stepped out the box in Vienna. She showed off her stunning legs in a bright royal blue, multicolored stripe skirt. With this, she wore a black (or navy?) button down, short-sleeve shirt along with a vibrant red rose in her hair. Lana sported some large earrings, too.

April 20, Jahrhunderthalle, Frankfurt, Germany

BIUcIJyCEAIW1kq.jpg

BIYF1wnCQAAieFQ.jpg

BIUjfMCCYAAriok.jpg

The flower crowns make their return as The Paradise Tour stops in Frankfurt, Germany! She is seen wearing a black dress (which, I for one, think is a nice change from all that white) complete with lace sleeves. I think she's wearing the same shoes that she wore in Copenhagen (which I'm in LOVE with). She wears simple jewelry and flaunts neutral makeup.

April 25, Zeniton, München, Germany

BIuHAkKCMAEhQJb.jpg

BIuLFXOCUAEPzTJ.jpg

[More pictures will be added later]

In Munich, Lana showed us something unexpected! She performed while wearing a bright, watercolor dress complete with a very retro orange belt. The dress has long sleeves and a V-shaped neckline. She is also seen wearing a long, gold cross necklace. Lana rocked the same hair she's been wearing for most of the tour and simple, neutral makeup.

April 27/28, L'Olympia, Paris, France

BI8lYBuCEAA0Vbw.jpg

article-0-1989208E000005DC-335_634x952.j

BJDVKCICcAAU65d.png

At her pair of shows in Paris, Lana wore a (very) short white lace dress. She treated us with a little nostalgia by wearing her old Converse shoes. She barely wore jewelry  however she did experiment with her nail color. As you can see, all her nails were red except for one, which was painted turquoise. She wore blue eye-shadow once again and wore her long, shiny hair curled and toss over her back.

This show did gather a little attention from the media. Daily Mail wrote an extremely negative article titled: The wardrobe budget must be tight: "Lana Del Rey performs in a dated lace mini dress and battered Converse trainers" which harshly criticizes Lana's outfit choices. You can find it here.

April 30, Rockhal, Esch Sur Alzette, Luxembourg

rsz_1rsz_dscn2650.jpg

30avril2013-Luxembourg-05.jpg

normal_30avril2013-Luxembourg-09.jpg

In Luxembourg, Lana wore yet another white dress. It's a simple, all-over lace, buttoned dress. She paired it with simple nude pumps and barely any jewelry. She did spice up her makeup look by wearing spring colors like yellow and a bit of blue. She continued to wear her hair in the classic Lana Del Rey fashion. Her nails are still painted red (and I think the one is still blue).

May 1, Arena de Geneve, Geneva, Switzerland

015257E157.jpg

makeup.jpg

Lana wore a beautiful short, white, flowy dress in Geneva. This dress had lace along the draping, sheer sleeves and down the front. Again, we see Lana wearing those nude pumps she seems to love so much. In Geneva, she decided to wear a bit of jewelry, as you can see. She flaunts two sparkly bracelets, a beautiful ring, and a teardrop necklace (which I also think she was wearing in Luxembourg). Lana's makeup can be made a topic of discussion, as it is definitely venturing from what we're used to. She wears heavily lined eyeshadow in shades of blue and yellow, again. Once again, her nail color has not changed and her hair is styled in the same way, except with a bit more height on the top.

May 3, Palaolimpico, Turin, Italy

ldrbr_283297E64.jpg

ride_dress.jpg

ldrbr_2814297E16.jpg

[First of all, can we take a moment to appreciate Lana's legs in this photo. Oh my God.]

In Italy, Lana can be seen wearing the dress from the Ride video.

2604229-lana-del-rey-ride-video-617-409.

She also wears the same shoes as her last two shows. She accessorizes to the max, wearing several bracelets, rings, a pair of earrings, and the same necklace we've previously seen. She pulls her hair beautiful curly back with an adorable flowery headband. Again, she experiments with her makeup, wearing pretty pink eyeshadow outlined in black.

May 4, Opera de Monte-Carlo, Monaco, Monaco 

ldrbr_2812297E19.jpg

ldrbr_285297E57.jpg

In Monaco, Lana performs at an all-seated show. She emphasizes the elegance by wearing a sweetheart neckline dress that is covered in a white and black Victorian pattern. She let the straps effortlessly fall off her shoulders as she sang. She wore blue eyeshadow, yet again, except this time it wasn't as overbearing. Her hair was long and in loose curls and she wore the usual jewelry. [i'm not sure which shoes she wore, if anyone has a picture, please post it!] 

May 6, PalaLottomatica, Rome, Italy

BJrY_5kCQAEfmeP.jpg

In her first Italy show, Lana wore a stunning blue and green watercolor dress with draping sleeves.She adds a little sparkle by wearing a few bracelets and a beret in her long, dark hair. Again, we can see the trend of colorful makeup being continued as Lana shows some thickly outlined green eyeshadow (which I happen to really love, for some reason) to compliment the colors in her dress. She finishes off the outfit with nude heels.

May 7, Alcatraz, Milan, Italy

tumblr_mmg6isQwLw1rgvpp1o1_500.jpg

39.jpg

Lana looked gorgeous at her second show in Italy. She wore a colorful, belted orange dress. Again, we can see a continuance of the (lovely) draped sleeves trend. The color of the dress compliments her loosely wavy dark hair. She wears a long cross necklace, but little other jewelry. Her shoes are (some sort of) nude and white shoe with a low heel. Her makeup is drastically turned down (finally) as she just flaunts her normal, neutral winged liner. 

May 9, La Riviera, Madrid, Spain

BJ2lgtUCcAAYnB3.jpg

BJ2OmBzCAAIpIFO.jpg

In Spain, Lana decides to drop the length a little, as you can see! She wears a knee-length black dress with white detailing on the bottom and neckline. At first, she wears the heels from her show in Milan, but shortly after ditches the heels and sings barefoot (they must have hurt!) She has two big, colorful flowers placed in her hair.

You can find the rest of the shows on page 5 of this thread!

Her shoes are not shown very well in any photos, but from the one above, they look to be some kind of neutral heel. 

I got you covered on that one:

2yyppqx.jpg

EQFO7rX.png

Just don't make this another foot fetish thread, I'm begging you  :toofunny:

Damn you! I was just about to post the link to the Foot Fetish thread! :toofunny: By the way, the photo I posted is not zoomed. Yes, I did intentionally take a photo of her shoes. :creepna:

Just don't make this another foot fetish thread, I'm begging you  :toofunny:

Oh my god.......i was about to say something about this picture: 

2yyppqx.jpg

But i guess i won't now. FINE.  :usrs:

64253_557159944304312_1559880936_n.jpg

:creepna: Amneville and Hamburg. The shoes are by Lacoste...

These are so unbelievably hideous. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Wonderful thread idea, thank you very much! :)

Although I have to admit that I'd be able to appreciate it even more if you didn't use Comic Sans.

My pleasure :)

And I didn't know font was a thing here? Oh well, changed it anyway!

Is anybody else amazed that Lana wore blue eyeshadow instead of her usual taupe palette with black liner? April 3rd, 6th, and 12th are my favourite outfits so far. Not digging the Copenhagen look, or the Dorothy look. 

Yeah, I was quite surprised by the blue shadow. Sadly, I despise blue eyeshadow  :pft: Oh well, I guess it doesn't look horrible on her. And my favorite looks were definitely both the Copenhagens (the 5th and 12th)!

Yeah, I was quite surprised by the blue shadow. Sadly, I despise blue eyeshadow  :pft: Oh well, I guess it doesn't look horrible on her. And my favorite looks were definitely both the Copenhagens (the 5th and 12th)!

I can't decide my favourite  :ohno: and yes, I'm not a fan of blue eyeshadow either.  I hate when tastemakers take things like that and try and make them "happen"  :hooker: they "happened" for a reason. Speaking for magazines and such, anyway. 

I can't decide my favourite  :ohno: and yes, I'm not a fan of blue eyeshadow either.  I hate when tastemakers take things like that and try and make them "happen"  :hooker: they "happened" for a reason. Speaking for magazines and such, anyway. 

This poor girl.. She thinks she's trendy  :facepalm:

blue_eyeshadow_asian_eyes.jpg

This poor girl.. She thinks she's trendy  :facepalm:

blue_eyeshadow_asian_eyes.jpg

oh, honey  :clapback: 

:teehee:

I just think blue on blue looks... Messy. Just because there are shade variations does not mean that it creates contour :facepalm: It looks more like its been blobbed onto each eye. No matter what shade of blue. Blue eyeliner alone isn't the worst, but, meh.

bless u for making this thread.

These are so unbelievably hideous. 

I was pretty disappointed, too. 

Agreed :( They look like K Swiss with velcro.. So tacky, but hey? That's Lana sometimes!

Are you kidding me? These shoes are dope as hell. Sneakers with a wedge >>>>> my aunt has a pair from Japan and they're maybe the trendiest thing I've seen in my whole life. I would wear the shit out of those shoes and start saying holla so much more you don't understand.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Are you kidding me? These shoes are dope as hell. Sneakers with a wedge >>>>> my aunt has a pair from Japan and they're maybe the trendiest thing I've seen in my whole life. I would wear the shit out of those shoes and start saying holla so much more you don't understand.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE wedge sneakers.. Just not white ones that look like tennis shoes I wore at Catholic school during gym class  :hdu: