-Work In Progress

-Softly

Biophilia:

-Nattura

-The Comet Song

+Debut, Post, Homogenic, Medulla and Biophilia demos

and a few unrleased tracks not specifically meant for any album

@@National Anthem

Could you pm some of them to me, preferably the vespertine ones? I'd be so grateful. :kiss:

smile.gif

Can I have a link to the masterpost when it's ready please? I love Björk, I'm starting to get into Vespertine and yeah, listening to her music is such a special experience.

8nl2OpX.png

yay, thanks so much! i'm always excited for more björk stuff

have you heard modir? it's one of the tracks meant for post that didn't make the cut bc it was too weird

i'm praying a studio version is released one day, the remix we have is so godlyyyy

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

have you heard modir? it's one of the tracks meant for post that didn't make the cut bc it was too weird

i'm praying a studio version is released one day, the remix we have is so godlyyyy

omg no :defeated: this is why I need your help!!!!!! another post b-side omg I can't wait

H0bDaqU.gif

omg no :defeated: this is why I need your help!!!!!! another post b-side omg I can't wait

it wasn't released as a bside and we only have one live performance of it ;-;

there's an amazing remix out though that turns it into a complete faux studio version

the live set it comes from originally is hella cool, it was performed while post was still being recorded so there's actually live versions of the demos of the modern things / army of me along with modir which obvi never made the final cut

it wasn't released as a bside and we only have one live performance of it ;-;

there's an amazing remix out though that turns it into a complete faux studio version

the live set it comes from originally is hella cool, it was performed while post was still being recorded so there's actually live versions of the demos of the modern things / army of me along with modir which obvi never made the final cut

ah thank you!!!!! i'm not really a fan of collecting live demos, but this remix however is super cool

H0bDaqU.gif

bjorkdebut.jpg

Debut turns 23!

Björk's first official solo album was released on July 5 1993. The record is a fun and eclectic mixture of different styles such as alternative dance, pop, alternative rock, jazz and it is considered to be a pioneer of house, trip hop and electronic music in general. Production was held by Björk herself and longtime collaborator Nellee Hooper.

Debut has sold over 5 million copies worldwide and spawned five Top 40 hits: the Sugarcubes-sounding "Human Behaviour", MTV anthem "Venus as a Boy", soundtrack "Play Dead" and club bangers "Big Time Sensuality" and "Violently Happy". This 90s classic was listed as one of the best albums of its decade - and sometimes of all time - by more than 50 prestigious music magazines all over the world.

bjorkdebut.jpg

Debut turns 23!

Björk's first official solo album was released on July 5 1993. The record is a fun and eclectic mixture of different styles such as alternative dance, pop, alternative rock, jazz and it is considered to be a pioneer of house, trip hop and electronic music in general. Production was held by Björk herself and longtime collaborator Nellee Hooper.

Debut has sold over 5 million copies worldwide and spawned five Top 40 hits: the Sugarcubes-sounding "Human Behaviour", MTV anthem "Venus as a Boy", soundtrack "Play Dead" and club bangers "Big Time Sensuality" and "Violently Happy". This 90s classic was listed as one of the best albums of its decade - and sometimes of all time - by more than 50 prestigious music magazines all over the world.

awww where she started it all  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter: I love Debut, it's definitely not her best but it's a great album that helped in her growth to the goddess she is now

smile.gif

Haven't really listened to her a lot besides Homogenic and Vulnicura. I got a Volta CD out of the dollar bin just for the fun of it, and when I played it in front of my mom, she had a conniption over how awful it sounded

well 90% of people would react like that if they heard Volta :deadbanana:

Haven't really listened to her a lot besides Homogenic and Vulnicura. I got a Volta CD out of the dollar bin just for the fun of it, and when I played it in front of my mom, she had a conniption over how awful it sounded

Volta's usually considered her worst album. I enjoy the first 5 songs but the second half is boring garbage besides declare independence which gives me a headache sometimes but is still good

smile.gif

I've only heard a couple of her songs as of right now but I'm about to start by listening to Homogenic! Wish me luck :legend:

Homogenic is my favorite for now, not a single bad song or filler

8nl2OpX.png

Homogenic is my favorite for now, not a single bad song or filler

i really dislike the album version of all is full of love, strange bc the original/single version is one of my favourite bjork songs of all time