teethclick

Björk

im p sure there's a way you can get them for free but whatevs she probably needs another vocal cords surgery 

I don't mean to be rude, but you are honestly the rudest person I've seen on this site. I swear I've never seen you write a nice comment. Why are you always so bitter and hateful? Lmao

im p sure there's a way you can get them for free but whatevs she probably needs another vocal cords surgery 

ew choke

I don't mean to be rude, but you are honestly the rudest person I've seen on this site. I swear I've never seen you write a nice comment. Why are you always so bitter and hateful? Lmao

BITCH LIKE 

YEAH WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM? 

I found a Volta CD for $5 at FYE today! I’m so happy that I have this one now, but mess @ the picture on the album cover being a sticker.

It’s been a while since I listened to her albums all the way through, but I feel a big Björk phase coming on soon :legend: :heart:

Cornucopia is coming to Europe! London, Luxemburg, Brussels and I don't remember more

Chile, Argentina and Brazil next year  :defeated:

I'm gonna lose it. First charli goes to luxembourg and now Björk as well? Why are you skipping switzerland then? ughhhh I live in the most awful place for concerts...

Cornucopia is coming to Europe! London, Luxemburg, Brussels and I don't remember more

Also Glasgow and Dublin, more dates will be announced but I think the tickets are already on sale.

8nl2OpX.png

Wait what? Confirmed? Or are you wishing? :toofunny:

Deseando y prediciendo :creep:

I'm gonna lose it. First charli goes to luxembourg and now Björk as well? Why are you skipping switzerland then? ughhhh I live in the most awful place for concerts...

:rip:

Why did they have to cut it shorter...  :defeated: It's pretty much what I expected but I'm not gonna lie, in my honest opinion the video for Tabula rasa was visually more pleasing. Now give me a remix EP of the song pls