Sign in to follow this  
LDRO

Lana Del Rey Covers 'FASHION' Magazine

v good interview! we learn that she dropped out of college, went to rehab in brooklyn, spoke with lindsay lohan and is a fan, and BLACK BEAUTY vid in august!!!! (omfg)  

I feel like her continuing to mention SNL only re-awakens it in people's minds. they aren't going to forget if she won't

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

v good interview! we learn that she dropped out of college, went to rehab in brooklyn, spoke with lindsay lohan and is a fan, and BLACK BEAUTY vid in august!!!! (omfg)  

I feel like her continuing to mention SNL only re-awakens it in people's minds. they aren't going to forget if she won't

Yeah, I don't know how she's gonna top those videos for DP and Cola, they totally slayed everything!!

(Seriously, I'm just gonna take any release date she mentions with a grain of salt.)

Right? Haven't we all established it wasn't even that terrible? Like definitely a subpar performance but the shit people gave her for it :awk: excuse u all. Her holding onto past failures doesn't really surprise me though. If anything she'll use it as fuel to better herself.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

We don't, but it seems unlikely to me that the DOB on her personal Facebook account and her copyright filings would be the one she lied about.

That's true, but on her myspace she had the wrong starsign... but maybe that's what meth does to ya  :agree:

I feel like this should be an easy thing to look up on like... ancestry.com or something, but I can't find anything. God, this will keep me up at night

the article says "rumoured for released in August", i wouldn't take that as an announcement

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.