M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

SoOOo tell me how happy you are now that ATM Jam is off the album

She clearly knows wtf is up, as long as it's replaced by something so the tracklist is the same length and she did it with her label's consent.

She oughta film the next video soon if she's actually releasing a single in December, and then be prompt with her release. Yung Rapunxel took forever to come out but at least had a video with the relase. ATM Jam on the other hand...

However she's bumping songs left and right, if she touches YR I'll be so mad.

i was waiting for a verse so bad x.x at least the song is good! ( i downloaded the album and its good too)

Oh do you have the Azealia song in good quality? I just ripped it from soundcloud and will probably buy it when it's out on iTunes but right now it's LQ.

And yes it's a really good song.

Oh do you have the Azealia song in good quality? I just ripped it from soundcloud and will probably buy it when it's out on iTunes but right now it's LQ.

And yes it's a really good song.

i have the album zip wait

i was waiting for a verse so bad x.x at least the song is good! ( i downloaded the album and its good too)

Yea Because of the Internet is a good album all in all.  But AB needed to save all her bars for BWET lol. 

if im not mistaken, in her album she's going to sing but im not so sure lol 

Yea, she is definitely singing on Miss Amor and Miss Camaraderie and there is Luxury, but she said there was a lot of vocal work done for BWET so we can expect a lot of singing.  

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

so a few weeks ago she said she was pushing back the album and writing a book instead :toofunny:, but then she said that the paperwork for the album is done lel, what does that even mean tho..

so a few weeks ago she said she was pushing back the album and writing a book instead :toofunny:, but then she said that the paperwork for the album is done lel, what does that even mean tho..

she said the album was done i think but i dont think if that book was true :toofunny: