M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

it sounds like the original concept of ARTPOP that she was gonna be a part of  :facepalm:

7e760cdb8e7924209285cb079f7df9ed_400x400

She meant disney as bubblegum pop like the disney girls (demi, selena, etc). Not Gaga's concept of decaying disney princess or whatever. And yeah i wonder if she thinks labels will want her at this point, after the mess

At this point i've pretty much lost all hope for her actually start a consistent music career :(

I still am rooting for her, though. I just doubt we will ever get another album. 

I don't really care much about her career (meaning success on the mainstream or shit) but i hope she keeps releasing music. 

zumBqBH.png

Why does Azealia have to be "shading" Nicki?! giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Why does everyone HAVE TO be shading someone?

Why does a woman have to be shading another woman?

You white gays are unbelievable.

because Nicki is trash and had a trash opinion

I'm sorry, but 5 mins of Nicki being in a jungle twerking her fake ass for straight men to jerk their dicks too and gays to YASS over is not worthy of the video of the year

BzhmW.png

because Nicki is trash and had a trash opinion

I'm sorry, but 5 mins of Nicki being in a jungle twerking her fake ass for straight men to jerk their dicks too and gays to YASS over is not worthy of the video of the year

tumblr_nruwkuPrXO1rw1lx6o1_1280.jpg

this explains what I meant but failed to get across..

and azealia has always thought very highly of her work, which she should, so i believe her tweets were literal. ("poor ME")

AB really think she deserves accolades for her work, i dont agree with the music videos, but i do with the grammy. I mean her good videos are: 212, Liquorice, 1991, Chasing Time, Yung Rapunxel. Maybe Luxury and Wallace for being innovative at least