M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Oh, my mistake. I was just making an assumption based on your actions, that's all. :)

Well you were wrong. Saying Azealia Banks is more known for arguing than her music isn't an assumption, it's fact oprah4.gif

Well you were wrong. Saying Azealia Banks is more known for arguing than her music isn't an assumption, it's fact oprah4.gif

I said your actions, not your posts. Your actions involving going into a thread to talk shit about an artist you don't like; that's what my assumption was based off. 15 year olds are generally immature so I assumed that's how old you are.

14417469274.gif

I said your actions, not your posts. Your actions involving going into a thread to talk shit about an artist you don't like; that's what my assumption was based off. 15 year olds are generally immature so I assumed that's how old you are.

but I said I thought her music was okay, I still discussed that. Anyway, this is the Azealia Banks discussion thread, so I came here to discuss her messy career oprah4.gif

MISS CAMARADERIE @AZEALIABANKS 3min

OMG I can't wait to start dropping this new music!

MISS CAMARADERIE @AZEALIABANKS 3min

I got new management!

:brows3:

But not a new label, I hope. I want her to stay on a major label. Lest this thread become more successful than her career :usrs:

SOON PLEASE :crying: LIKE FRIDAY :crying:

:brows3:

But not a new label, I hope. I want her to stay on a major label. Lest this thread become more successful than her career :usrs:

SOON PLEASE :crying: LIKE FRIDAY :crying:

yes, hoping that interscope didnt drop her D:!!!!

PD: before her tweets i was like , where the fuck is azealia now x.x