M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

But she had already retaliated to that though and the she tried to provoke Azealia again the next day. Lily has done fuck all for the past few years... she needs the publicity. Azealia does all this crap for the publicity too. But let's just stop with this now.

20r46kx.jpg

But she had already retaliated to that though and the she tried to provoke Azealia again the next day. Lily has done fuck all for the past few years... she needs the publicity. Azealia does all this crap for the publicity too. But let's just stop with this now.

But Lilly´s shades are not about calling someone´s child ugly ala Amanda Bynes.

Her shades give me life  :defeated:  :defeated:

tumblr_inline_mpsil6w2EP1qz4rgp.png

Yes, because you would be quite if some angry btch called your kids and husband ugly, hmm ? I dont really think Lilly needs some publicity over tweet wars with some flopna, bye

:magikarp:

Lily was attacking her long before the recent twitter spat, but you wouldn't know that.

This is a fan thread and seeing as you are no longer one, go ahead and run along now. Damn.

BzhmW.png

Lily was attacking her long before the recent twitter spat, but you wouldn't know that.

This is a fan thread and seeing as you are no longer one, go ahead and run along now. Damn.

Im so sorry for discussion. Of course you cant say in fan thread when u dont like something  about them. And of course shading someone is the same thing as offencing vulgarly someone. I should really leave now when I see there is nothing more to talk about with u. At the end of the year this thread wont be active anyway, so 

tumblr_lpkqhzqXCh1qfyqv8o1_400.gif

Lily Allen doesn't need the publicity. She has a large enough fanbase and has connections within the industry to have a successful album. I can't wait for it to be released. 

Azealia needs to hand her twitter account back to management. Nobody would be writing about ATM Jam if it weren't for her twitter feuds hence the timing of her argument with Lily. 

Is anybody else extremely tired of Amanda's schtick on twitter? SAME.

Lily's tweets...  :deadbanana:

Azealia shouldn't be one to talk about press when all she's been known for in the past year is her tweets - her music is good but she needs to stop with the constant feuding.  :deadbanana:

again all this people should do a research, and see who really start the shit...

Im so sorry for discussion. Of course you cant say in fan thread when u dont like something  about them. And of course shading someone is the same thing as offencing vulgarly someone. I should really leave now when I see there is nothing more to talk about with u. At the end of the year this thread wont be active anyway, so 

tumblr_lpkqhzqXCh1qfyqv8o1_400.gif

i dont think so, im going to be here, and im not nobody... foolish :)

again all this people should do a research, and see who really start the shit...

Azealia's comments were far worse than Lily's though....  :lmao:

Why are her fans so biased? And also think she's the victim?  :facepalm:

Azealia's comments were far worse than Lily's though....  :lmao:

Why are her fans so biased? And also think she's the victim?  :facepalm:

im not saying her is the victim, and im not saying either that azealia's tweets to her were right... never said that, so stop. she can be mean but i dont care im here for the music :P

I bookmark this

tumblr_lsykpo9MLK1r4w1qxo1_500.gif

do it :), like i said i dont care about artists beefs, im from chile and thats not relevant here :)

then Azealia should deliver something valuable. because atm jam  sux  :creep:

i dont care tho, im going to stay here even if nobody likes her music :P

Ok lets stay on topic.  i really wish to know what u appreciate on Azealia´s music the most.  You seem to be really a big fan of hers. (no shade)

Ohhhhh.....gif