M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Do Chilean ppl know what them lyrics mean?

Anyway, her Reading Festival performance WILL be live streamed tomorrow on BBC

i dont think so LOL , but the cover of 212 is so shitty, at least is giving her promo xdddddd

HOLY FUCK CAN IT BE REAL?!

tumblr_ms0yno7krM1s9v3ryo1_500.jpg

SEPTEMBER 3RD?! I can't find any sources but this picture has no matches so it could be :crying:

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS http://www.amazon.com/ATM-Jam-Explicit/dp/B00EPXXP8C/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377331223&sr=301-1

I love it. Her skin has been lightened so much though... I'm really surprised she let that happen. She looks white!

20r46kx.jpg

Still unavailable in the US.

I love it. Her skin has been lightened so much though... I'm really surprised she let that happen. She looks white!

She really does :toofunny: I figure it was a bright camera flash or something more than actual photoshopping. We'll have to see if it's a scene in the video.

Fuck me that's the worst lyric video I've ever seen. I can barely understand a thing it says

I figure it was a bright camera flash or something more than actual photoshopping. We'll have to see if it's a scene in the video.

Hm, maybe. I'm not convinced though!

I'm hopefully gonna get tickets for her November London show  :party:

20r46kx.jpg

So in short she can go fuck herself with her endless stank attitude and the complete inability to defend her that she leaves her fans with~

Outtie

Random question; does she have any friends? :ohno:

Random question; does she have any friends? :ohno:

Charli XCX

Lana Del Rey

Other irrelevants?

According to her Twitter, Azealia never submitted her verse for "Ratchet", so it remains solo :poordat:

Sounds like a damn mess, though.

I was ready for Banks about...2 years ago. Is anyone as bored waiting for her stuff as i am? hit and miss singles, delay after delay for the album, endless moronic twitter rants........she's a damn mess.

yeah its true :/, but im going to wait till the album

lol haha

WOW OMG that's crazy to read now :flutter: Although Azealia is kinda frustrating me at the moment, I will always think that 1991 is perfect and one of the best EPs that I've ever listened to. She's got the talent, she just needs to learn and grow some more as artist and more importantly a human being.

H0bDaqU.gif