Creyk

Which songs would have done well as singles?

Guest Dot

"Cola", it would have been iconic tbh 

:whitney:

There's still a chance for it to be released as a single... :bye:

I hope... :suicide:

Can I pick Without You? I've never understood why Without You was a bonus track tbh. It could've had a really cinematic and glamourous video imo. The melody is beautiful and the core message of the song is accessible and easy to connect to. 

I love you!!! :kiss: ...and as far as I know you like Radio too... :flutter:

Interesting thought.. what about Mermaid Motel and Kill Kill though? Remember her saying she wasn't happy with the way they turned out and would like to rework them someday? There's that!

They promise a lot... but can they deliver?  :hdu:

1olt2g.jpg

i think an early 2014 release for the album is more realistic. i think she'll finish the paradise tour, maybe release another single and music video during the summer, we'll get black beauty in autumn/winter of this year and then the next album in early 2014 and it would've been 2 years since btd.

That would be amazing Tbh.

New Year, and as time goes the journalists might die and the new ones won't hate her so much :lmao:

Guest Dot

That would be amazing Tbh.

New Year, and as time goes the journalists might die and the new ones won't hate her so much :lmao:

This tbh.

No, seriously a release date in early 2014 will give her a little more time to finish up her current "art projects" with Anthony Mandler, as well "Tropico" and the music videos for Cola, Gods and Monsters and Bel Air... :godlaugh:

I know I'm kinda trolling you guys with my Cola obsession...sorry about that... :eek:

This tbh.

No, seriously a release date in early 2014 will give her a little more time to finish up her current "art projects" with Anthony Mandler, as well "Tropico" and the music videos for Cola, Gods and Monsters and Bel Air... :godlaugh:

I know I'm kinda trolling you guys with my Cola obsession...sorry about that... :eek:

It's okay tbh. It's adorable

But isn't the Gods & Monsters (maybe) Bel Air movie already finished?

We know that it was already shot. Maybe she's just waiting for the right time to release it.

About Cola...it would be great, but I don't even know if there is a video :icant:

I just wish Driving in Cars With Boys had made it onto her album because it's the most radio friendly thing ever and people would stop trying to tell me they don't like her because she's suicidal.

Otherwise, Without You and Cola have killer melodies and still encompass "current" Lana.

Off the races

Cola

Without you

I like st tropez I think would make a good video. Dont know if it counts because its a leak

St.Tropez tbh...who wouldn't love that.

But can you imagine a live performance?

She'd blush so hard all of her blood would flow into her face and she'd just faint or something :toofloppy:

St. Tropez

lol what...

on a serious note though off to the races or serial killer. theyre less radio friendly than national anthem per se, but theyre much stronger lyrically and encompass enough of her ~sadcore~ style while remaining exciting  :bop:

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

lol what...

on a serious note though off to the races or serial killer. theyre less radio friendly than national anthem per se, but theyre much stronger lyrically and encompass enough of her ~sadcore~ style while remaining exciting  :bop:

You don't get it, you just don't get it,

You've already forgotten even though I just said it. ;)

Radio, Serial Killer and mainly American which could be easily her break-out single in the US. I just hope she will finally release something more radio-friendly and hopefully not Cola.