Sitar

Lorde

I'm seeing Lorde on Tuesday. Does anyone have any super awesome high quality photos of Lorde???

I want to print a few to get signed if I get to meet her. PM me or post em idk I love this one though if anyone has it in a larger size: http://stupiddope.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Lorde.png

yeah i posted some a few pages ago!

EQFO7rX.png

Is this Lorde singing?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

when/where did the early covers leak?

YouTube? Idk they were already available at the beginning of this thread

Is this Lorde singing?

Sincerely doesn't sound like it

YouTube? Idk they were already available at the beginning of this thread

Sincerely doesn't sound like it

I know right?

I know she likes Björk but the one singing doesn't sound like her.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I know right?

I know she likes Björk but the one singing doesn't sound like her.

Video description

""The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864" 

Lol

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Video description

""The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864" 

Lol

the fuck... lol

I saw her at the Philly show last Saturday, and it was amazing. She only had one piece of merch on sale, which i bought, but she should have had more. There was some poor planning there, because she would have made loads more money. Even Lo-Fang had more merch than her. The show was amazing though. I actually passed out towards the end, and the security had to pull me outside lol I was in the middle of the GA pit and black out when Royals started. They took me out during Team so I missed that and the confetti cannon :( I got to come back in for the last half of A World Alone. I was pretty pissed off that I was such a weak bitch lol I hadn't eaten or drank for over six hours, and have been standing since 5:30 in line (this was like 11). I hung out in the back with other fans until 12:30 but she never came out, and had apparently already left.

2dt29zc.jpg

Just saw Lorde in Chicago at the Aragon and this was my first super big show, since I'm used to <1500 people. Well, my friends and I got there about 3 hrs before the show and we ended up 2nd row, which was good. I had a good view the whole time, so I'm happy. Lo Fang was not my cup of tea. 

Lorde was absolutely wicked. I didn't expect her to be so, so good. I knew she'd be great, but she exceeded all expectations. Loved her dancing and her vocals and the lighting of course. It was overall an amaaaaazing show, and I had free tickets so there was nothing to lose haha.

We waited outside for 2 hours in the cold, my feet are still frozen, and she literally walked to her bus and left and didn't wave or anything. She was feeling a bit sick she said during the show, but it would have been nice if she could have said hey guys don't wait and freeze out there... but I guess oh well.

It was overall a great experience. Loved it, and I'd love to see her again. 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

So I went to the record store off campus today and they had a sealed Love Club special edition 12" vinyl that had remixes of each track on it

Anyone have it? 

BzhmW.png

So I went to the record store off campus today and they had a sealed Love Club special edition 12" vinyl that had remixes of each track on it

Anyone have it?

Was it two records? Cause I swear that's a really popular fan made or something. Like I don't know how to describe it, but it's not commissioned by Lorde's team.

Was it two records? Cause I swear that's a really popular fan made or something. Like I don't know how to describe it, but it's not commissioned by Lorde's team.

it's two and the vinyls are colored light pink

yeah it is unofficial so I find it weird someone who go through the trouble of colored vinyl/packaging/distribution if it were fake and a store would stock it

BzhmW.png

it's two and the vinyls are colored light pink

yeah it is unofficial so I find it weird someone who go through the trouble of colored vinyl/packaging/distribution if it were fake and a store would stock it

Mighta been a trade-in? I saw this fake ass 12" Blue Velvet vinyl at a record store once that screamed "bought this on ebay then discovered it was fake"

She came to Chile and did a show yesterday <3

I didn't have the chance to see her this time :(

She came along with Ellie Goulding (Lollapalooza) and Lana was here in November so I think we're a lucky country

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant>