Sitar

Lorde

Lorde is like the only singer I like who is coming directly to my city rather than San Francisco so against my better judgment regarding her ~Grammy winning~ ticket prices, I'mma see her in October :party:

I've read some ppl on facebook saying that she did "no better" live a few days ago, is this true???

She did 3 new songs live she haven't done before. No Better, Flashing Lights (Kanye West cover) and Heavenly Father (Bon Iver cover).

lABVyGE.png

She did 3 new songs live she haven't done before. No Better, Flashing Lights (Kanye West cover) and Heavenly Father (Bon Iver cover).

Do we have any videos of all that????  :defeated:  :defeated:

Fangirling over Lorde since 1996

Do we have any videos of all that????  :defeated:  :defeated:

This bitch has RECORDED A FUCKING STUDIO VERSION. :defeated: Leak it please, Lorde. :defeated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgSeG1QDL4s

And here's Heavenly Father. It sounds fucking HEAVENLY. I need her to release these two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8QNjuRHq4k

lABVyGE.png

I'm confused when it comes to her music.

I really don't like royals, but i do like team and tenniscourt. Is her album worth a try when you don't like royals?

Especially if you don't like Royals. Tennis Court is more of the "essential song" that kinda captures the mood and sound of the whole thing

I'm confused when it comes to her music.

I really don't like royals, but i do like team and tenniscourt. Is her album worth a try when you don't like royals?

yes, just as with any album or artist.  everyone in here loves Lana but each one doesn't like one of her songs

yes, just as with any album or artist.  everyone in here loves Lana but each one doesn't like one of her songs

Hmm you've got a point, but since Royals is Lorde's big song i was thinking that her other songs will be in line of that..

But i might check her album then :)

Especially if you don't like Royals. Tennis Court is more of the "essential song" that kinda captures the mood and sound of the whole thing

This. I heard royals before it blew up and didn't like it at all but then tennis court came out and I loved it and didn't even realize it was the same girl my friend showed me before that I could not get into. Tennis court is her best song but it's also a lot more like the rest of the album than royals.

So i checked her album and yes it's not bad, but i'm not excited either. Guess i need to give it more tries to be more excited. :)
Highlights for me are still Team and Tenniscourt. Ribs is the only one besides Royals that i didn't like at all.  

So i checked her album and yes it's not bad, but i'm not excited either. Guess i need to give it more tries to be more excited. :)

Highlights for me are still Team and Tenniscourt. Ribs is the only one besides Royals that i didn't like at all.  

You don't like Ribs? They're so juicy and meaty with BBQ sauce :0

Oh shit, the Mockingjay lead single is called "Yellow Flicker Beat" (!!!) and is out on the 29th! Also Paul Epworth (Adele, Lana's "Black Beauty," FKA twigs' "Pendulum," Azealia Banks' "Bambi") produced it!

ByJ_KACIgAA6SVI.jpg

A "yellow flicker beat" is how I'd describe WTT tbh...Definitely evokes something.

All this seems really good, I hope she has more songs on the soundtrack :angie: The name on all of LanaBoards' lips is back y'all

Oh shit, the Mockingjay lead single is called "Yellow Flicker Beat" (!!!) and is out on the 29th! Also Paul Epworth (Adele, Lana's "Black Beauty," FKA twigs' "Pendulum," Azealia Banks' "Bambi") produced it!

ByJ_KACIgAA6SVI.jpg

A "yellow flicker beat" is how I'd describe WTT tbh...Definitely evokes something.

All this seems really good, I hope she has more songs on the soundtrack :angie: The name on all of LanaBoards' lips is back y'all

Likely not, the label was getting demos from various publishers for her to review for inclusion

BzhmW.png

ByJ_KACIgAA6SVI.jpg

the singer, the producer, the cover OMGGGG  :defeated:  :rip:  :party: