April 4 – Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
April 6 – Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
April 7 – Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
April 8 – The Anthem – Washington, DC
April 11 – Amalie Arena – Tampa, FL
April 12 – American Airlines Arena – Miami, FL
April 14 – Infinite Energy Center – Duluth, GA

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

If you can't hear Conor Oberst in her writing style and vocal delivery, then you've never listened to Bright Eyes (also I'm pretty she constantly references him as an influence but I'm not even going to get into that.

Now I know being a Lorde stan or whatever my first post about not liking may have upset you, but I'm not the only one who has posted that they're disappointed by the album, so we're not going to try that angle either. But I will give you that you're right on one thing, she did deliver an album I don't like, and I'm still puzzled as to why thats upsetting you so much, that you keep trying to work these weird personal angles, instead of just disagreeing and moving on.

Yes girly I took issue with your evaluation of the album as subjectively awful when most disagree (other than existent Lorde haters). Responding directly to you doesn't mean I'm personally attacking you. That response wasn't even hostile at all, I mean sorry I tugged at Halsey I guess. Also the "you must be so upset" angle is an ineffective argument strategy even in nonexistent arguments xoxo

After re-listening to Melodrama a few times, I think it's a nice album yet not as spectacular as I expected it to be.

Green Light, Sober, Sober 2 and Lieability made me expect something more dramatic and dynamic. The songs are all nice, yet it just feels like apart from those standout tracks, the album isn't really saying much more but just filling up the spaces.

Supercut for example is a pretty track, yet not really anything more than standard-Lorde song and doesn't feel fresh or exciting at all. Homemade Dynamite and The Louvre try to explore the more upbeat site of the album, but fail to reach the greatness of Sober and Green Light.

Hard Feelings/Loveless is nice, yet just another long, calm, typical-Lorde-ish passage on the record.

Don't get me wrong - the album is nice. But just not nearly as exciting or groundbreaking as she made it seem with the preview tracks and everything. I expected more dynamic, dark, twisted tracks with great beats and definitly a lot more melodrama

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Love how happy Supercut sounds despite the sadness and longing in the lyrics. Makes me think about all the relationships I've had with people in the past and that it's okay to feel sad about it at times.

She really captures feelings well and turns it into a beautiful thing regardless of whether it's good or bad. Something I really loved about PH.

i fucking love these lyrics  :wowcry:  :wowcry:

In your car, the radio up
In your car, the radio up
We keep trying to talk about us
I'm someone you maybe might love
I'll be your quiet afternoon crush
Be your violent overnight rush
Make you crazy over my touch

But it's just a supercut of us

Yeah I agree waiting 4 years for this was questionable because seriously there is no reason to take 4 years to write 11 songs. Having said this, I'm glad she took her time because she served QUALITY on every track

FzytWEW.png

this album is definitely a grower but I do think she served MAJOR quality with this album, but I think this record is very split into two parts sonically and that's the only flaw really.

also ...does anybody get Good Fights teas from the intro of Loveless ?

ok wait, how can y'all be over her when she released one album when she was 15... lmao

anyways melodrama is so fucking good, liability is my fave, i havent felt a personal connection to a song in so long but i do with that one. luv u girl

giphy.gif