Sitar

Lorde

this better leak  :$

it's out in 3 days and she's p much sung or shown off most the album.. be like ur @ and delete this

just finished listening to the album. i'm really disappointed, perfect places & liability gave the impression that this will be a great album but it's quite lacklustre + anti-climactic. homemade dynamite had promise but it just sounds clunky and grating to my ears; the chorus is annoying as hell with how she pronounces "d-d-d-dynamite". the louvre similarly went downhill in the chorus with that utterly cringy "broadcast the boom boom boom boom". writer in the dark is nice overall but the vocal production is horrid and the instrumental is lacking a lot. :headache: 

just finished listening to the album. i'm really disappointed, perfect places & liability gave the impression that this will be a great album but it's quite lacklustre + anti-climactic. homemade dynamite had promise but it just sounds clunky and grating to my ears; the chorus is annoying as hell with how she pronounces "d-d-d-dynamite". the louvre similarly went downhill in the chorus with that utterly cringy "broadcast the boom boom boom boom". writer in the dark is nice overall but the vocal production is horrid and the instrumental is lacking a lot. :headache:

Melodrama has leaked

Please PM me the link

FzytWEW.png

I think she really knew which songs from the record to show before the album came out to create hype about it and she really did. The album is great, but I feel a little bit disappointed because it promised a lot and I think it hasn't been as good as I expected it to be. Anyway, god bless Green Light, Sober, Sober II (Melodrama), The Louvre, Perfect Places, Homemade Dynamite, Liability and Supercut.

it's so beautiful. :defeated: the Liability reprise has me weeping for a second time

and BYE, Perfect Places is the perfect album closer tbh. i love how the piano at the end works well when Green Light comes back when you have it on repeat. mmmm i like

lABVyGE.png