Sitar

Lorde

can someone leak the outtakes from PH and Melodrama? I need Good Fights, Lost Boys and Precious Metals in studio version

UGHHHHHHH PLEEEEASE yes

lABVyGE.png

"Apparently Melodrama came out two years ago today.." Bitch don't disrespect your best work which you'll probably never top like that. By third one's in the oven she means she's pregnant /s 

Can't wait for something new but it's probably gonna be 2 more years before she even posts on social media again so... We're honestly spoiled with Lana lol

"Apparently Melodrama came out two years ago today.." Bitch don't disrespect your best work which you'll probably never top like that. By third one's in the oven she means she's pregnant /s 

Can't wait for something new but it's probably gonna be 2 more years before she even posts on social media again so... We're honestly spoiled with Lana lol

I think it's coming next year, it took her a year and a half to make Melodrama so I hope a next year release

giphy.gif

i saw this thread update and went into a panic

same, I thought something leaked please leak something

i'm sorry guys!! just thirsty old me wanting melodrama tour scraps :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

Wow Buzzcut Season just came up on Spotify reccommended and I actually love it and it's the first Lorde song I've ever listened to without hearing it on the radio etc.

Can anyone kindly reccommend me more good songs. I like the dark stuff or songs that just have a really pretty sound and good production

?

Wow Buzzcut Season just came up on Spotify reccommended and I actually love it and it's the first Lorde song I've ever listened to without hearing it on the radio etc.

Can anyone kindly reccommend me more good songs. I like the dark stuff or songs that just have a really pretty sound and good production

?

White Teeth Teens, Swingin Party, Ribs, Writer In The Dark, Hard Feelings/Loveless, Liability, Perfect Places, & Still Sane

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

?

glory & gore

giphy.gif