Sitar

Lorde

I feel very alone saying this......but I feel like I’m the only one that hasn’t listened to melodrama since MONTHS ago. Like can I constantly put it on repeat? It depends on the day

Melo is actually one of the few albums I can put on any day of the year. it's so fucking good

lABVyGE.png

I feel very alone saying this......but I feel like I’m the only one that hasn’t listened to melodrama since MONTHS ago. Like can I constantly put it on repeat? It depends on the day

no, it's been months since i listened to it for the last time but that's because i need to be on a certain mood to do it 

giphy.gif

can someone leak fucking something? like let charli alone and hack ella's drive or steal her hard drive and leak all PH and Melodrama's outtakes, we need them and we deserve them and they are not going to be released anyways so...

it's quite insane how she's only had ONE leak..... like.... how

lABVyGE.png

I always thought Melodrama was overrated af. PH is way better.. it’s just science.

i love these scientific facts

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

do y’all think 2020 will mark the return of the Lorde?

probably not i feel like three years is not enough time for her but regardless i would prefer her to sit on a release for awhile longer if it meant for something more polished

:bitchfight:

probably not i feel like three years is not enough time for her but regardless i would prefer her to sit on a release for awhile longer if it meant for something more polished

i agree. it’s so damn torturous to love this woman

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I think she would already be finished but then the whole dog story happened and then she wrote smth like taking a break and stuff which... I dont wanna get ripped apart so i‘m gonna leave it at that

Yesss! I hope it's coming soon. When Melodrama came out I was in a crazy time of my life, I was living in Paris, and I've never connected to a record as much as I did with Melodrama. I have definite visual memories for each song in my head and I think this is my favourite album ever. I hope L3 will be just as good. Can't wait!

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d