Sitar

Lorde

*Two covers, "Mama Do" and "Use Somebody", and I'm afraid they're kinda "live in studio" radio rips. Third rarity "Piece of Mind", however, is original, HQ, and fully produced.

If I keep on listening to Lorde and start obsessing over, would you mind sending me these songs? :creepna: :hawt:

And look at how cute is the Lorde library:

9BXm1fi.png

:flutter:

Has she done Swingin' Party live/is there a video of it? Couldn't find any on youtube..

Yes, in Australia...Before cell phones were invented or something :wtfney: People have had live performances of Glory and Gore, Ribs, 400 Lux, Swingin' Party, and Buzzcut Season for months and hoarded them. HOARDED LIVE AUDIO. Like...ffs

New emoticons?

tumblr_mrpg9fCG641qi81tso4_250.pngtumblr_mrpg9fCG641qi81tso5_250.pngtumblr_mrpg9fCG641qi81tso6_250.pngtumblr_mrpg9fCG641qi81tso7_250.pngtumblr_mrpg9fCG641qi81tso8_250.pngtumblr_mrpg9fCG641qi81tso9_250.png

Courtesy of this tumblr

:rip:

If I keep on listening to Lorde and start obsessing over, would you mind sending me these songs? :creepna: :hawt:

And look at how cute is the Lorde library:

9BXm1fi.png

:flutter:

Yes, Bird, I will :yesnod:

@@SitarHero Your "Lorde Jesus" DL.... :oprah: Thank you... :oprah:

I fricking love MDB and hope she does more songs of that style. The beat reminds me of MGMT, for some reason.

Edit: Omg... MDB isn't going to be on Pure Heroin... :lanasrs:

MDM is just GENIUS. I'd PAY Lorde to have a whole album of that kind of songs.

Though what I most love so far is her eccentric sample style. The beginning of Ribs is just... I don't know. Trippy <3

MDM is just GENIUS. I'd PAY Lorde to have a whole album of that kind of songs.

Though what I most love so far is her eccentric sample style. The beginning of Ribs is just... I don't know. Trippy <3

I would so pay for an album like MDB too :oprah:

I really love Ribs too! I'm glad that Biting Down isn't on PH tbh... it's not my thing :tsk:

I would so pay for an album like MDB too :oprah:

I really love Ribs too! I'm glad that Biting Down isn't on PH tbh... it's not my thing :tsk:

My favorite songs are The Love Club, Swinging Party, MDM & Bravado. I love Royals and Tennis Court, but I think they are the most forgettable ones.

is ribs all we have from pure heroine so far? (other than the ones shes already released obviously) 

We don't really have that, just a radio performance. No doubt the studio track will be very similar.

Wait are you guys talking about Ribs live? Or has it leaked or something??

^^^

I finally got tickets to her! Only took her booking a third show in LA to do it. If I may consider myself Resident Lorde Stan, that just really fucking heightens my excitement :crying:

I finally got tickets to her! Only took her booking a third show in LA to do it. If I may consider myself Resident Lorde Stan, that just really fucking heightens my excitement :crying:

Aw, finally. I'm glad! Came to this thread just to see if you got tix.

Aw, finally. I'm glad! Came to this thread just to see if you got tix.

Oh thanks! :aw: And now I can only wish other fortunate Lorde concertgoers a good time instead of jealousy :teehee: I would have preferred the size of the Belasco to the Fonda but I'm not in a position to complain too much considering how difficult it's been to see her the last few times I tried.

So much to look forward to in September now :angie:

I've kind of been getting into Lorde recently. I want the Love Club EP, but I'm short on itunes cash, and I think the price went up. 

Pretty surprised she's gotten so much success, especially in the US. Looking forward to the album, the titles sound interesting! 

@@SitarHero Do you think she will book more US shows? I need to see her live. :deadbanana:

She's got to do a big tour sooner or later...probably after the album is out. Right now she seems to be sticking to coasts :eek:

38132_lorde.png

:biblio:

Her universal appeal :mariah: