Sign in to follow this  
IconicSoul

Athens, GR @ Rockwave Festival Greece - July 8th, 2013

oh Im watching now her videos from Athene and she smokes during BtD again. Listening to her performances, especially Cola, it really affected her singing, she had problems with notes as fk and she didnt even went high on Cola bridge. But it wasnt regular concert, but some independent festival, so it was probably ok

I dont think it's because of one cigarette, she said she was not so loud cause she screamed all week during Tropico.. but who knows..

let the light in, it's a cruel world

I dont think it's because of one cigarette, she said she was not so loud cause she screamed all week during Tropico.. but who knows..

she had more than one cigarette  :smokes3:   but whatever Imma smoke right now too, I like my voice raspy  :hooker: 

oh Im watching now her videos from Athene and she smokes during BtD again.  Listening to her performances, especially Cola, it really affected her singing, she had problems with notes as fk and she didnt even went high on Cola bridge.  But it wasnt regular concert, but some independent festival, so it was probably ok

when i saw her she didn't sing those high notes in cola, but they were autotuned anyways, right? 

4r9w86.jpg

When is the tour gonna end?

The tour ended but now she's just doing concerts as part of different festivals

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

she only did those high notes in paris, i think

I mean the last high note in Cola bridge. She did almost everywhere. So i was kind of suprised she struggled with it in Athene

when i saw her she didn't sing those high notes in cola, but they were autotuned anyways, right? 

autotuned ? you mean  in album ? everything is refined.

She has some pre-recorded voices during concerts, but she usually sing the last high notes on bridge. This concert was first she didnt deliver them, honestly.

Ohhh 

I would love to visit Athens or Greece in generally one day

such a nice country

griechenland-proteste-540x304.jpg

okay okay 

this side is ugly (and it's how we see it in the capital of the EU)

but

there are other sides

and there are lana fans :3

6283.jpg

Griechenland-Meer-Gebaeude.jpg

This post is so random

Ohhh 

I would love to visit Athens or Greece in generally one day

such a nice country

griechenland-proteste-540x304.jpg

okay okay 

this side is ugly (and it's how we see it in the capital of the EU)

The capital of the EU is far too preoccupied with its own internal power struggles and privilege to know or even really care about how bad things fucking are in Southern / South-western Europe, or to think about its own responsibilities in the matter.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

The capital of the EU is far too preoccupied with its own internal power struggles and privilege to know or even really care about how bad things fucking are in Southern / South-western Europe, or to think about its own responsibilities in the matter.

You're so right.

I agree with you

My mother and my father are both working for the EU and many other people I know here in this city too, so I know exactly how it is on the other side.

To be honest. I'm very shocked. Every time I'm in one of the European Institutions and see how it is there. I must say : It's ridiculous. The salaries are unbeliavable high and the problems embarrassing.

I feel u