Beemo

Grimes

it sucks she gets no ££ off her first two albums/doesn't own the rights to it. she literally did...everything herself

this depresses me :(

I was browsing vinyl forums earlier and saw talk about Arbutus record's doing a reissue of Halfaxa and Geidi Primes early 2016. We'll see though

I would actually die. I want the halfaxa vinyl with the original (black/purple) cover. i rlly just dont like the black and white one

I would actually die. I want the halfaxa vinyl with the original (black/purple) cover. i rlly just dont like the black and white one

I was browsing vinyl forums earlier and saw talk about Arbutus record's doing a reissue of Halfaxa and Geidi Primes early 2016. We'll see though

OH MY GOD I WOULD BE SO HAPPY NOOOOOOOO  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

oh at the people who bought the $300+ LPs tho 

:smokes:

The label always owns the music not the artist. Halfaxa and Geidi Primes were released thru Arbutus records and claire is now with 4AD, so Arbutus gets all the coin

that must be incredibly frustrating and shit for an artist.

at least they have her underground stuff only, she got all that coin from visions x