Beemo

Grimes

My friend bought me the Art Angels vinyl today. They gave me a tote bag for free which is really cool.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

It was kinda forced onto the album to begin with. She said the vinyl version is closer to her vision of the album or something.

well Realiti is only like one of the best songs on the album so fuck her :-))

lABVyGE.png

Electronic music tends to be disappointing on vinyl :(

I always find it to sound really good on vinyl! I guess it really depends on mastering and whatnot.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I found both Art Angels and Visions on my local record store today! I just payed $13.49 USD :defeated: They're digipacks printed in a really good quality, but no booklet, is that just here or did you guys get booklets on your cds? 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I found both Art Angels and Visions on my local record store today! I just payed $13.49 USD :defeated: They're digipacks printed in a really good quality, but no booklet, is that just here or did you guys get booklets on your cds? 

Nope, no booklets in mine either.

MkWI4Ns.png

i planned on buying visions but at my local record store it was even more expensive than art angles and i won't pay 19€ for a digipack without a booklet tbh :( although i really liked the digipack look itself 

i76mrxw.png