Beemo

Grimes

this album is 10/10, i havent heard the leak in a while and im not listening to it again until the album is officially released but i would say its better than art angels.

MA > AA > visions > geidi primes > halfaxa

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why did she have to scrap the drums on New Gods... they made the song good. Also yas at Dark coming out on Friday so I can start playing it at work instead of Violence

just heard the album, AMAZING. thoroughly enjoyed it, made me dance, cry, and just chill! absolute favorite! i was a little disappointed after the rest of the album wasn't like WAP but loved this sound too, reminds me of her earlier stuff. Wish she'd put the techno banger she and Charli did on it too, i think it'd fit right in.

I know it leaked a while ago but has the remastered stuff with the new titles leaked in full yet? i kinda wanted to wait but i mean, feb is way too far and i've already heard the songs now so i may as well listen

I know it leaked a while ago but has the remastered stuff with the new titles leaked in full yet? i kinda wanted to wait but i mean, feb is way too far and i've already heard the songs now so i may as well listen

yes. in lossless. literally just read the last page

9ISvyf0.gif

yes. in lossless. literally just read the last page

what does lossless mean? sorry i dont understand these things

We have everything but song 14 and 15 btw this is the version im using:

https://music.apple.com/ca/album/miss-anthropocene-deluxe/1488810420

This artwork is better than that horrid adobe photoshop half done on purpose

We have everything but song 14 and 15 btw this is the version im using:

https://music.apple.com/ca/album/miss-anthropocene-deluxe/1488810420

This artwork is better than that horrid adobe photoshop half done on purpose