Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

I wonder what will come next now where Liam is back on her side...hope she won't get boring like before her Bangerz era.

the crazy thing has been overplayed for a while anyway. i just want her to disassociate with wayne and katy weaver

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I wonder what will come next now where Liam is back on her side...hope she won't get boring like before her Bangerz era.

She was amazing before Bangerz. That was a terrible era imo, but the album's second half :omg:

the crazy thing has been overplayed for a while anyway. i just want her to disassociate with wayne and katy weaver

:biblio: x10

PLEASE.

Wayne was the entire reason she went crazy in my opinion, her bangerz era was not crazy AT ALL compared to lately. I mean compare the costumes from the Bangerz Tour with the MMM tour

FzytWEW.png

When Miley’s ‚Dead Petz‘ album came out I thought it’s her best work, but I have to say now, to me it’s still Bangerz. I’ve been a fan of her since the debut record came out, but she was never really outstanding, just someone I liked. Bangerz changed everything. See became my #1 female artist after seeing her live in 2014. I didn’t expect her to be that professional and talented (her voice and dance moves blew me away). I also didn’t expect that she is so close and respectful to her fans. The way she treated us was so lovely. When I heard 'FU' I noticed she's a real singer, then she covered Roy Orbison’s ‘It’s over’ and I promised to be a fan of hers forever, no matter what. Miley, in the meantime, became more than a singer / an actress to me. She’s a real entertainer. Couldn’t have been more proud of her: How she hosted the VMA’s last year…she’s so damn young but did it so wonderfully. She sure was amazing before Bangerz, but also quite boring, just like Liam. Love how she changed. She’s so creative, crazy fresh, self-confident and beautiful now. Her dad said last year, 2016 will be Miley’s year. I hope she’s been working on new music or will even extend her ‘Dead Petz’ tour…a little Country Music EP would be nice.

Hmm, I don't know how to feel about the Liam thing. They were so cute together though.

--

I watched the entire Milky Milky Milk show yesterday and I love her even more now. So much passion. When will Lana tbh...

--

Dead Petz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Breakout >>>>> Bangerz >>> Can't Be Tamed >>> Meet Miley Cyrus > The Time of Our Lives (it includes Obsessed and When I Look at You though, which are better than than any song on Meet Miley)

Hmm, I don't know how to feel about the Liam thing. They were so cute together though.

--

I watched the entire Milky Milky Milk show yesterday and I love her even more now. So much passion. When will Lana tbh...

--

Dead Petz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Breakout >>>>> Bangerz >>> Can't Be Tamed >>> Meet Miley Cyrus > The Time of Our Lives (it includes Obsessed and When I Look at You though, which are better than than any song on Meet Miley)

Can you post a link to the MMM show??? I wanna see it

FzytWEW.png

Can you post a link to the MMM show??? I wanna see it

Simply amazing. It's a bit disappointing vocally, though.