Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

Actually no, the majority of his reviews are fair. We aren't talking about SpectrumPulse here :)

Completely off topic - don't forget to pm me your email for the HM giveaway. I owe you an iTunes copy :)

party.gif?w=1100

I am addicted to it as well...

Can't comprehend, he? :eek:

If you can't understand Miley's screechy vocals, look up the lyrics, they're worse than the vocals. :toofunny: There is nothing in this album that anybody above the age of 12 wouldn't understand so your comment didn't really work in any way lol.

If you can't understand Miley's screechy vocals, look up the lyrics, they're worse than the vocals. :toofunny: There is nothing in this album that anybody above the age of 12 wouldn't understand so your comment didn't really work in any way lol.

:facepalm:

Says WHO? Couldn't be clearer you can't comprehend!

And don't underestimate the ones under the age of 12, please.

On an album written when she was probably high and didn't really strive to be lyrically or conceptually complex...Miley did exactly what she wanted to do lol. If probably half of the songs (BB Talk, Dooo It, Space Boots, 1 Sun, etc) were sung by someone else nobody would have an issue at all. If you want to get specific it sounds like something Perfume Genius could've put on his first or second albums (I Forgive Yiew, Karen Don't Be Sad, Lighter, etc).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Can someone make me two covers? One that says "Molly Cyrus" (kind of more like the VMA mess) and the other says "Dead Petz" (kind of serious)? I split the songs into two albums because I'm ugly. :rip:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

On an album written when she was probably high and didn't really strive to be lyrically or conceptually complex...Miley did exactly what she wanted to do lol. If probably half of the songs (BB Talk, Dooo It, Space Boots, 1 Sun, etc) were sung by someone else nobody would have an issue at all. If you want to get specific it sounds like something Perfume Genius could've put on his first or second albums (I Forgive Yiew, Karen Don't Be Sad, Lighter, etc).

Yeah no, nothing to do with weed, all I do is smoke weed all day really, doesn't make the lyrics any better lol. they're still just as bad high or not. Who expected anything from Miley Cyrus anyway though? I mean really.. :toofunny: and okay you can say "if they were sung by other people nobody would have an issue", I'd call the exact same songs dreadful regardless of the artist, so kind of irrelevant lol.

Yeah no, nothing to do with weed, all I do is smoke weed all day really, doesn't make the lyrics any better lol. they're still just as bad high or not. Who expected anything from Miley Cyrus anyway though? I mean really.. :toofunny: and okay you can say "if they were sung by other people nobody would have an issue", I'd call the exact same songs dreadful regardless of the artist, so kind of irrelevant lol.

We know Molly Cyrus doesn't care :toofunny:

And no, plenty artists write not so serious albums that are deeply personal like mcahdp. Perfume Genius in particular produced an album extremely similar (yet darker than) Miley's album. The lyrics are intentionally nonsensical and drugged out to oblivion.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The lyrics are amazing, in my opinion. They're raw and simple yet really deep in some way. The only not-so-good lyrics are Pablow The Blowfish (still a great song, and the crying isn't fake y'all) and Twinkle Song. The rest are really really good.

The lyrics are amazing, in my opinion. They're raw and simple yet really deep in some way. The only not-so-good lyrics are Pablow The Blowfish (still a great song, and the crying isn't fake y'all) and Twinkle Song. The rest are really really good.

Tbh you're my fav member because you see what i see  :P :D

We know Molly Cyrus doesn't care :toofunny:

And no, plenty artists write not so serious albums that are deeply personal like mcahdp. Perfume Genius in particular produced an album extremely similar (yet darker than) Miley's album. The lyrics are intentionally nonsensical and drugged out to oblivion.

It's fine to sound stoned on your songs, the lyrics are still dreadful for the most part. They don't sound drugged out tbh, they sound well produced with dreadful lyrics that basically ruin everything lmao. I didn't make it through more than half way through tbh haha. Miley Cyrus fans are probably for the most part also Ke$ha fans frankly LOL. and yeah no, none of what you are saying makes any difference to how bad most of it is.

It's fine to sound stoned on your songs, the lyrics are still dreadful for the most part. They don't sound drugged out tbh, they sound well produced with dreadful lyrics that basically ruin everything lmao. I didn't make it through more than half way through tbh haha. Miley Cyrus fans are probably for the most part also Ke$ha fans frankly LOL. and yeah no, none of what you are saying makes any difference to how bad most of it is.

I don't know why you'd bring Ke$ha into this, but okay.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I don't get how some people are like taken off guard by the sound/direction? We've known she's been in the studio with Wayne Coyne for months. Did no one bother to listen to a Flaming Lips song? The lyrical style/formula is literally the exact same. Catchy hooks and deep poetic lyrics aren't what the album's goal is.