Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

yeah i thought so but i've never seen any pics of it? so idk 

i want one so bad

i don't think it ever happened. people that attended her tour said there wasn't any vinyls at the merch booth at least

lABVyGE.png

i don't think it ever happened. people that attended her tour said there wasn't any vinyls at the merch booth at least

Oh damn it that's so sad I want to give Miley my fucking coins fow this album somehow it's so good

FzytWEW.png

Oh damn it that's so sad I want to give Miley my fucking coins fow this album somehow it's so good

She should just press Dooo It! on a 7" and call it a day tbh, as the album is fucking awful. :awkney:

lABVyGE.png

She should just press Dooo It! on a 7" and call it a day tbh, as the album is fucking awful. :awkney:

Lighter?!?!?! Karen Don't Be Sad??!?!?! Pablow the Blowfish??!?! Tiger Dreams?!?!?! I Get So Scared?!?!?! 

Of all the tracks on the album, Dooo It! is the one you choose to save?

Lighter?!?!?! Karen Don't Be Sad??!?!?! Pablow the Blowfish??!?! Tiger Dreams?!?!?! I Get So Scared?!?!?! 

Yaaassss, Dooo It! is a jam :hair:

lABVyGE.png

I Forgive Yiew?!?!?!? Space Boots?!?!?!?!?!? Twinkle Song?!?!?!

FzytWEW.png

I don't think people really critize the song or lyrics itself. It's surely more about Miley being a baby. I assume an ugly one even... NOT for me though!

but like the song is called baby talk? so 

and it's not the most outrageous thing she's ever done, at least she's clothed for a good portion of it?? like??

FzytWEW.png

but like the song is called baby talk? so 

and it's not the most outrageous thing she's ever done, at least she's clothed for a good portion of it?? like??

I could be that she looks like a copy of Melanie Martinez?

I'm happy Lighter isn't on YouTube.

Mfhp.gif

Why does the BB talk music video have so many dislikes? Like I understand the Dooo It! hate but BB talk is one of the best songs from Dead Petz & doesn't deserve all the hate

Bad song + unconventional imagery

Weird videos like that only work when the music is there and in this case it is not. The song is just plain bad. She should have made a video for Space Boots or 1 Sun instead.