Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

The NBC special is really great, but I didn't like the video edition of the first songs, it barely seems like professional footage, but it's getting better when the show goes on. I wonder if any of you know any tumblr that I can download her stuff, I'm dying for the audio of this special

After all the gimmicks of the bangerz era which seemed cool at the time simmered down and she became somewhat interesting, i'm discovering the albums still legit good. She has 6 songs done for her next album, I hope it includes some acoustic, hippy shit like her new style.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I trash talked her earlier saying I was embarassed ever having been a fan when the Bangerz era started. Well, I decided to give Bangerz a second chance today and I somewhat take back what I said. Some of the songs are actually quite good. I can't stand We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, and Love Money Party... but I enjoyed Get It Right, Maybe You're Right, On My Own, and Adore You.

I still have hopes she'll make a country/acoustic album or more rock influenced music someday. And I hope she gets out of that emarassing "twerk/dgaf-rude-bitch/whatever" phase soon. 2009-2012 Miley was the best Miley.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Ill list some song

on Breakout there are actually a few really good tracks:

The Driveway

Full Circle

Simple Song

then just download Bangerz. She's yet to release something she is really capable of vocally. I know if she does a really stripped back album it would be amazing

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey