Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

I'll get the one where she's in the chair if I can find it

I actually wanted to have the one with the roses, but it wasn't available. So I bought the one I bought.

I found the version I first wanted in another store, but I have to say it didn't look that good, so I am happy with the one I have now.

And anyway, the cover is removable - it's just a piece of paper with stickers on the back. Finally, all Deluxe Editions have the same cover and booklet - it's picture nr 2 mentioned above - like the normal CD.

MINE: :flutter:

c.jpg?w=940&h=846

I just heard Bangerz and wow this a very good record. Vocally she surpasses big popstars like Gaga, Katy, Rihanna, Kesha, Taylor Swift. Lyrics are very naughty, but can be stupid/generic sometimes and the production is just genious, you can tell she worked hard to do this. But I wonder why she released the worst songs as first singles, guess she's leaving the best for the end.

i recently listened to bangerz in full and it was worse than i was expecting. we can't stop was kinda catchy, wrecking ball as well but this record is so bad. her voice is obnoxious and it all just seems really messy. like she didn't put much effort into it or wasn't focused enough. 2.5/10

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

#BANGERZ IS BANGING

01. Adore You 
02. We Can t Stop
03. SMS (BANGERZ) (Feat. Britney Spears)

#WTF is this?? I hated it. Expected so much a cool and incredible song from these 2. Well thankfuly this song doens't represent neither Brit or Miley
04. 4x4 (feat. Nelly)
05. My Darlin (Feat. Future)
06. Wrecking Ball
07. Love Money Party (feat. Big Sean)
08. #GETITRIGHT
09. Drive
10. FU (feat. French Montana)
11. Do My Thang
12. Maybe You re Right
13. Someone Else

Album: 8.5/10

- Fu - Gives me life  :flutter:  what a great song my fav on the album. A milkshake of R&B, Jazz, pop and beats. Favorite by far. Needs to be a single.

- Wrecking Ball - Best ballad on the album and my second favorite song. Beautiful song so honest and emotional. The video could've been iconic if uncle Terry wasn't such a perv and Mileys tongue was not like a horny dog licking everything it sees. Anyway the song is a jam.

- I Adore you - second great ballad and my third fav.

- 4x4 - This song is genius. It's almost a LDR parody song . Driving with boys country redneck style. The country beats and Miley letting her accent run free is a must. Love this song. It's so freaking funny. Bout to piss myself.

-Do My Thang - this song is hilarious hahaha...I love it tbh. It's a good choice for a single. I can see having problems in certain places radio play wise tho

:lmao: 

Bang bitch
You think I'm strange bitch
It's bananas like a fucking 'rangatang bitch

Don't worry 'bout me
I got it all arranged bitch
Mind your business, stay in your lane bitch
Oh yeah I'm a southern belle
I told ya'll once before I get crazier than hell

- We can't stop - I really like the song and also the video. It's a lot what goes around in the party scene. It's not a memorable song it's not going to be playing in 2 years but still a pretty good pop sugar tune.

glgcDdT.gif

i recently listened to bangerz in full and it was worse than i was expecting. we can't stop was kinda catchy, wrecking ball as well but this record is so bad. her voice is obnoxious and it all just seems really messy. like she didn't put much effort into it or wasn't focused enough. 2.5/10

:smh:

glgcDdT.gif

It seems '4x4' (Yeah, Yeah Yeah!!! :flutter: ) and 'Bangerz' will be her next singles. Watched 'Miley: The Movement' and she said she has certain ideas for the music videos for it.

P.S.: I don't get that some people here tear that record to pieces. It's a masterpiece! Miley never sounded better. :flutter:

It seems '4x4' (Yeah, Yeah Yeah!!! :flutter: ) and 'Bangerz' will be her next singles. Watched 'Miley: The Movement' and she said she has certain ideas for the music videos for it.

P.S.: I don't get that some people here tear that record to pieces. It's a masterpiece! Miley never sounded better. :flutter:

I'm fasicnated by what she achieved already and what she will achieve. I was never a Miley fan or even listen to her music (I always liked her tho was just her voice I thought was annoying). I never watched a episode of Hannah Montana in my life and Party in the USA was never my jam. Now here I am listening to her songs on replay.

I'm also fascinated as how smart she is playing the game doing it in reverse. Miley is blunt honest saying her VMA's presentation was made to get attention. She is so honest and doesn't wimp at the hate she gets. Doesn't wimp and whine...what a refreshing thing. Miley also is not playing the "It's art ' or the "my right to expression card" she is really blunt honest: I did to break a record and I indeed achieved such thing. I think people are so used to artists saying a bunch of BS to justify their actions that the fact Miley is blunt makes her controversial.

Wrecking Ball has some half nudity since you don't see her vayvay or nipples I call it half nudity. Tons of licking and rubbing the slice hammer but is not even half as provocative or for some offensive as Nicki Minaj's or Rihanna's videos.

Her singles are doing really well in Brazil and in the pre sale she toped KP which is huge for her because KP is by far the most successful US singer in Brazil. If you look at our charts people like Florence, Adele, ColdPlay From Monsters to Men, kP, Rihanna are the international acts that get radio play and top sales. Bands like Foster the People or Lana sell more than Beyoncé. ANd there is Miley now int he top of the charts getting both her videos in the top 10 in MultiShow and being number 1 in radio play. Incredible. Lorde is another one who is doing impressively well but that is more expected since they sell her as a indie act which we usually enjoy more.

Miley is delivering great pop songs, it's not a wimp bitch and has midgets in her band. I couldn't ask for nothing more.

I also find so interesting the fact that people find her so controversial when IMO she is not. I

glgcDdT.gif

I'm fasicnated by what she achieved already and what she will achieve. I was never a Miley fan or even listen to her music (I always liked her tho was just her voice I thought was annoying). I never watched a episode of Hannah Montana in my life and Party in the USA was never my jam. Now here I am listening to her songs on replay.

I'm also fascinated as how smart she is playing the game doing it in reverse. Miley is blunt honest saying her VMA's presentation was made to get attention. She is so honest and doesn't wimp at the hate she gets. Doesn't wimp and whine...what a refreshing thing. Miley also is not playing the "It's art ' or the "my right to expression card" she is really blunt honest: I did to break a record and I indeed achieved such thing. I think people are so used to artists saying a bunch of BS to justify their actions that the fact Miley is blunt makes her controversial.

Wrecking Ball has some half nudity since you don't see her vayvay or nipples I call it half nudity. Tons of licking and rubbing the slice hammer but is not even half as provocative or for some offensive as Nicki Minaj's or Rihanna's videos.

Her singles are doing really well in Brazil and in the pre sale she toped KP which is huge for her because KP is by far the most successful US singer in Brazil. If you look at our charts people like Florence, Adele, ColdPlay From Monsters to Men, kP, Rihanna are the international acts that get radio play and top sales. Bands like Foster the People or Lana sell more than Beyoncé. ANd there is Miley now int he top of the charts getting both her videos in the top 10 in MultiShow and being number 1 in radio play. Incredible. Lorde is another one who is doing impressively well but that is more expected since they sell her as a indie act which we usually enjoy more.

Miley is delivering great pop songs, it's not a wimp bitch and has midgets in her band. I couldn't ask for nothing more.

I also find so interesting the fact that people find her so controversial when IMO she is not. I

I couldn't agree more!

To me, Miley is the most entertaining artist right now. I don't watch or listen to the Hannah Montana stuff - oh, I watched the HM movie that was pretty good - I just have her 4 Miley Cyrus albums. She is everything Rihanna wants to be, but never will be. I heard people saying, Miley tries too hard to be that naughty bitch and rebel. That was exactly what I thought about Rihanna - I can't stand that woman - she is a good example for someone I never want to end up like. She's just pathetic.

I watch Miley and everything seems to be so easy for her, that singing, that acting, that dancing (Damn, she can move!), looking that gorgeous - I adore her.

I like that she is that self-confident at that young age and that she exactly knows about her abilities and her talent.

I can't wait to see her live at last - come to Germany, gurl!!! And I am pretty curious about what will come next ...

Thanks, Antonia, it was a pleasure to read your stuff! :flutter:

She is everything Rihanna wants to be, but never will be. I heard people saying, Miley tries too hard to be that naughty bitch and rebel. That was exactly what I thought about Rihanna - I can't stand that woman - she is a good example for someone I never want to end up like. She's just pathetic.

:biblio:

Don't do this. 

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Her voice sounds pretty cool here and I can't decide: Did she have a cold or did she smoke weed to sound like that?

Mutating into something like Rihanna? NEVER!!!

But if you are a fan of hers, this is the wrong thread for you.

Lol I dont know. Maybe both...a cold and a weed tea too fix the cold...hahaha

why you dont like Riri?? Riri is such a fun slut tbh and delivers good pop music

glgcDdT.gif

why you dont like Riri?? Riri is such a fun slut tbh and delivers good pop Music

Simply don't like her. She's not beautiful, not smart, not talented. Her voice sucks, all songs sound equal. And this name: Riri. Gosh, sounds like she is 2 years old. :facepalm: