Wryta Thinkpiece

First Aid Kit

No way, I didn’t know there was a thread for them here, haha! I haven’t heard every song by them and not the new single either... but they have a few good songs! :D

Omg, no way, Johanna was MoA?! O___o

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sorry for bumping up, but has anyone here seen them live? They’re coming back home to Stockholm next year for a tour stop, tickets go on sale in a few days, and I guess I’m just curious. I haven’t played any of their albums in full (simply because I’m lazy I guess) but a lot of what I’ve heard sounds fantastic. And if they made Patti Smith cry, I guess they can’t be that bad live... ;)

And I guess it also depends on what the ticket prices will be. They’re quite popular here so maybe the tickets will sell out fast...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sorry for bumping up, but has anyone here seen them live? They’re coming back home to Stockholm next year for a tour stop, tickets go on sale in a few days, and I guess I’m just curious. I haven’t played any of their albums in full (simply because I’m lazy I guess) but a lot of what I’ve heard sounds fantastic. And if they made Patti Smith cry, I guess they can’t be that bad live... ;)

And I guess it also depends on what the ticket prices will be. They’re quite popular here so maybe the tickets will sell out fast...

They're amazing live! I saw them in the summer with a couple friends, and they definitely know how to put on a good show -- the energy was unbelievable, and they sounded like total angels. So sweet to the audience, too

o4qjp4j.png

They're amazing live! I saw them in the summer with a couple friends, and they definitely know how to put on a good show -- the energy was unbelievable, and they sounded like total angels. So sweet to the audience, too

Ah, nice! Swedish crowds can be a bit calm (and dull?) but it doesn’t matter if the band is great. Thanks! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i wasn't won over with the album at first but I have loved it ever since, it may be my favourite now. And their new video is really cool.

I'm seeing them live next month I can't wait! Last time they were here was 4 years ago and I couldn't make it

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey