♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I fell like she's finna come back and slay harder than ever, her image in the GP is better than ever and fans are hungrier than ever. it's going to be amazing, I just know it.

I totally agree and hope this actually happens.... at least she's still relevant 

FzytWEW.png

Ok from what I heard yet: Fame Monster > Artpop > Born This Way. With Fame Monster being one of my favourite albums. I'm pretty sure I missed some albums but I really really like her music, I never thought I'd say this one day :toofunny: How is the version with the 16 songs called, is it really Fame Monster? Because I'm confused, on Spotify it says Fame Monster UK Deluxe has 16 songs on two albums, one Fame Monster explicit has 8 songs, and The Fame Revised International Version has 15 songs?

4tdWYMA.png

Ok from what I heard yet: Fame Monster > Artpop > Born This Way. With Fame Monster being one of my favourite albums. I'm pretty sure I missed some albums but I really really like her music, I never thought I'd say this one day :toofunny: How is the version with the 16 songs called, is it really Fame Monster? Because I'm confused, on Spotify it says Fame Monster UK Deluxe has 16 songs on two albums, one Fame Monster explicit has 8 songs, and The Fame Revised International Version has 15 songs?

Flawless taste.

The Fame Monster is like an EP, it's 8 songs

FzytWEW.png

Flawless taste.

The Fame Monster is like an EP, it's 8 songs

Ooooooh ok thank you, I thought it was a repackaging of The Fame. So I'm still confused sorry, because like this is my Fame Monster album that I downloaded somewhere but it's probably a mess lol, I don't get what's Fame and what's Fame Monster and what's deluxe:

mkngm.png

4tdWYMA.png

Ooooooh ok thank you, I thought it was a repackaging of The Fame. So I'm still confused sorry, because like this is my Fame Monster album that I downloaded somewhere but it's probably a mess lol, I don't get what's Fame and what's Fame Monster and what's deluxe:

mkngm.png

It's the Same discussion as the one sur round the Paradise EP, some consider it an EP, others a reedition...

They released a double disc that featured both discs so that's probably why you have all songs :)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

It's the Same discussion as the one sur round the Paradise EP, some consider it an EP, others a reedition...

They released a double disc that featured both discs so that's probably why you have all songs :)

Thank you! I just want to make sure I'm not erroneously calling The Fame Monster one my favourite albums when TFM is something different than this :)

4tdWYMA.png

mkngm.png

Ohh yeah that! I'm pretty sure that's on iTunes. It's a combination of TFM and The Fame

The songs from TFM are 

1. Bad Romance
  2. Alejandro
  3. Monster
  4. Speechless
  5. Dance In The Dark
  6. Telephone
  7. So Happy I Could Die
  8. Teeth

FzytWEW.png

Ohh yeah that! I'm pretty sure that's on iTunes. It's a combination of TFM and The Fame

The songs from TFM are 

1. Bad Romance
  2. Alejandro
  3. Monster
  4. Speechless
  5. Dance In The Dark
  6. Telephone
  7. So Happy I Could Die
  8. Teeth

I finally get it thank you!!! That's what I had understood about TFM songs! I was wondering since some of my favs are Starstruck and Paper Gangsta so I think I like The Fame as much as TFM

4tdWYMA.png

I finally get it thank you!!! That's what I had understood about TFM songs! I was wondering since some of my favs are Starstruck and Paper Gangsta so I think I like The Fame as much as TFM

Yeah Starstruck and Paper Gangsta are from The Fame

FzytWEW.png

i am bad at keeping up with gaga leaks but have we gotten anything since the PARTYNAUSEOUS kendrick lamar demo

like i saw the Princess Die studio and demo versions but are those real

They are not real

BzhmW.png

Artflop before the fame? :oprah2:

ARTPOP is a great, fun album. It gets hated on far too much, it's not meant to be serious and that's why I like it. The Fame is mostly just dated filler tracks.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

ARTPOP is a great, fun album. It gets hated on far too much, it's not meant to be serious and that's why I like it. The Fame is mostly just dated filler tracks.

every song on that album could've been a single

BzhmW.png