♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Why are ha fans like this  :defeated: https://twitter.com/gagadaily/status/765931923961221120

I'm SO EXCITED THO YAS QUEEN BRING US THE BOPS  :bop:

TjmiIK4.png

With a title like "Perfect Illusion," she better not deliver some weird ass shit lyrics like she did on most of AP. Radio listeners will not be here for another "One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me" episode

MkWI4Ns.png

I really wonder what her vocal delivery will be like. I feel that her voice has evolved a lot from album to album ! Recently, for her Jazz album, she's been using this broadway-ish, dramatic voice. It's impressive, I'm not saying it's not but for instance, I didn't really like what she did for "Till it happens to you". So I'm curious with what she's gonna serve us vocally for this new album ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Someone needs to remove this 3 year old poll from the thread... it's so ugly how it says [POLL] every time someone posts in here

TjmiIK4.png

Someone needs to remove this 3 year old poll from the thread... it's so ugly how it says [POLL] every time someone posts in here

Unfortunately impossible, I tried way back in like C2C era :toofunny:

Not even @admin can do that?

It was merged from another spammy "what should Gaga's next single be?" thread so now when you go to edit the poll, it can't find the original source so it's just stuck :cat: Afaik though no but I wouldn't doubt if I'm the only mod that's been in the Lady Gaga thread in years/ever :rip: