♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Omg iTunes quality >>>>>>

the production really is amazinggggg

TjmiIK4.png

Its like a mixture of 'Whats love got to do with it' and every Tame Impala and tbh... Im here for it

hm. It sounds like an upgraded Artpop track with rocky edge. I was expecting something little less loudsy and little less straightforward ? But she is obviously not able to do it. 

This is hookless and surprisingly repetitive for such a short song. The production is amazing, the verses and the outro are cute but that cacophony of a chorus... It's just not pleasant to listen to.

you're honestly fucking deaf

BzhmW.png

the chorus doesnt really sound like a chrous tbh...I was so excited :cryney:

I mean its not a bad song I kinda like it but I wasn't expecting something amazing like poker face or like bad romance 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

She could've easily gone the safe route especially after ARTPOP but she didn't. She stuck to her guns and did her own thing again and whether you like PI or not least she had the balls too. Not many artist would've gone down the route she has taken especially after the mess of ARTPOP. Hopefully the MV is great bc at least it'll give PI some more exposure. I can't see this doing to well chart-wise.

All in all I like the track but its not lead single worthy at all. Just hope it is an anomaly and the rest of the album is awesome :)  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I am totally neutral on Gaga, not a stan or a hater...

And I actually really like this song when I heard the iTunes quality with headphones. I prefer her when she has more of a rock-tone to be honest. I actually don't understand the dislike of the song, I think it's good! I can always appreciate a good key change.