♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I'm thinking she'll release LG5 late October early November with another single release in between.

Also Gaga preformed PI for the first time last night at The Moth,London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bZIremnuh0

It sounds much better live imo. She looks so fucking immaculate as well. I'm really digging her look this era  :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Born This Way's mature, well-produced sister is coming :defeated:

Perfect Illusion is everything I love from Gaga, so I'm excited that I get to enjoy this era. Just lucky, I guess! :umadney: :rip:

How cool would it be if she released a remix pack for Perfect Illusion that included a Tame Impala remix, a Mark Ronson remix, and a BloodPop remix? I would to see where each of the producers would have taken it individually since they all produce very different music alone.

H0bDaqU.gif

How cool would it be if she released a remix pack for Perfect Illusion that included a Tame Impala remix, a Mark Ronson remix, and a BloodPop remix? I would to see where each of the producers would have taken it individually since they all produce very different music alone.

I would be fine with just Kevin Parker's demo of Illusion but I'll take those as well

BzhmW.png

fuck that performance has me SHOOK, I loved the song and now I'm ready for whatever she has coming :defeated: I was such a stan during the TF - TFM - BTW eras but disconnected a bit on the ARTPOP era, not that I don't liked it, it just happened. .. 

I saw her live at the very last date of The Monster Ball Tour and till this day it's still the best concert experience I've ever had in my life. I danced my ass off (I actually learned most of the choreos so yeah :toofunny:), screamed, jumped and sang so hard, wow :oprah: something I won't ever forget. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif