♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Was? So it's your favorite now right

I was more so referring to I listened to it as I heard it as in the 'was' was supposed to substitute for the hearing it, while the worst would be for the song

Well you also disagree with the black lives matter campaign so eradicate ya self

That was really off topic but if you'd like to have a discussion about that either make a thread or keep it in pms. And even so I never said I'd disagreed with their campaign but I said I disagreed supporting them and their actions.

You stan that wack ass bitch rihanna, get out of here.

How many #1s had Rihanna had? Lady Gaga? How many records sold? Lol

I love Rihanna, but numbers mean nothing; quality > quantity. I don't understand why you came to this thread just to shade Gaga  :awkney:

I was more so referring to I listened to it as I heard it as in the 'was' was supposed to substitute for the hearing it, while the worst would be for the song

That was really off topic but if you'd like to have a discussion about that either make a thread or keep it in pms. And even so I never said I'd disagreed with their campaign but I said I disagreed supporting them and their actions.

You're a moron

Rih has been around longer, and is still struggling to sell albums and tickets. You of all people should know anyone can have a hit record, look at Trashley. 

BzhmW.png

KKK child, leave the thread

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Sorry but I feel like many of you are just talking yourselves into liking the track ... it's really a weak point within her discography, if not the weakest. Tacky and generic and of course taste differs but pls don't try to talk this into a big highlight when it's not. People are not put off by this because it's "rockish", the sole use of guitars is not turning anything into rock, they don't like it because it's mediocre at best.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i can't say i hate it. But i can't say i loved it. I love the remixes of it because they're what the song should've sounded like. I think she made a bad decision releasing this as the first single, She should've just kept RedOne as the lead and saved this song for the album and never releasing it as a single. -This coming from about my 8th year of stanning so you have no right to call me a fake fan tfoh with that thx.

Sorry but I feel like many of you are just talking yourselves into liking the track ... it's really a weak point within her discography, if not the weakest. Tacky and generic and of course taste differs but pls don't try to talk this into a big highlight when it's not. People are not put off by this because it's "rockish", the sole use of guitars is not turning anything into rock, they don't like it because it's mediocre at best.

"I hate it so you can't like it" :toofunny:

Why does it matter? Like it's just fans here talking about why they like the song amongst each other, not about their expectations for others. If a single person in here had any interest in this post outside of the circle jerk I would be gobsmacked. So unfortunately you didn't like it. Sorry. Rip her down, be annoying like leaked, but don't project your feelings and try to counter opinions with more opinions. Come on. Some obnoxious monster told you that this would smash and probably listed a bunch of delusional reasons about how the production is smash-worthy so for some reason you want to go through the specifics as if its some cold case file that you can solve but...I talked myself into liking this track? You don't know anything. Sorry.

Like there is normal conversation happening and then people always gotta pop in like "WELL ACTUALLY..." and then think that this is a good look. K!

The instrumental is nice but I can't stand the vocals. It literally reminds of that one time I was at Lana's concert and I had this girl screamsinging Summertime Sadness right on my ear. I gotta admit the chorus it's catchy, though.

You're a moron

Rih has been around longer, and is still struggling to sell albums and tickets. You of all people should know anyone can have a hit record, look at Trashley.

Oh really?

PIeq2nv.jpg

dsOWt7d.jpg

Bye with 'Rih has been around longer, and is still struggling to sell albums and tickets' she's much more successful than Lady Gaga and shares only been on the scene for 2-4 more years... Look Gaga is a really amazing artist and BTW is bar far one of the best albums ever but down out down Rihanna when you do

giphy.gif

she did an interview on Z100 this morning and it got me SO excited for this album. she confirmed that she worked with Father John Misty on top of who we already knew (Florence, Beck, Ronson, BloopPop, Kevin Parker). Lana Del Rey queen of alternative who? also the Florence collab is called "Hey Girl".

http://ladygaganow.co/lady-gaga-on-the-elvis-duran-show-announces-hey-girl-track-with-florence-welch

I listened to "Perfect Illusion" directly after this interview and I can finally say that I love it. I love it so much. It took me about 10 listens, but I'm there.

H0bDaqU.gif