♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

"I hate it so you can't like it" :toofunny:

Why does it matter? Like it's just fans here talking about why they like the song amongst each other, not about their expectations for others. If a single person in here had any interest in this post outside of the circle jerk I would be gobsmacked. So unfortunately you didn't like it. Sorry. Rip her down, be annoying like leaked, but don't project your feelings and try to counter opinions with more opinions. Come on. Some obnoxious monster told you that this would smash and probably listed a bunch of delusional reasons about how the production is smash-worthy so for some reason you want to go through the specifics as if its some cold case file that you can solve but...I talked myself into liking this track? You don't know anything. Sorry.

Like there is normal conversation happening and then people always gotta pop in like "WELL ACTUALLY..." and then think that this is a good look. K!

I never said noone is allowed to like ot and pls don't act like anything around here is "a normal conversation" when people go nutz because of every little sh*t, no matter if they have a positive or negative opinion. I stated mine in a way that did not attack ANYONE as a person. I did not quote anyone who said "I love it" and wrote "but it's rrally bad!" like a lot of people do it around here on many occasions.

A lot of things you blane me for are true for your very own post and it seems you just wamt to complain about me more than anything else.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

"Hey Girl, can you hear me? Are you holding out your heart? Hey Girl do you feel me? Sometimes I go too far. Hey Girl I know it ain't easy." lyrics from Gaga's song with Florence called "Hey Girl." I'm so excited for this feminist anthem  :oprah:

also, perfect illusion is growing on me, I like it now :oprah3:

"Hey Girl, can you hear me? Are you holding out your heart? Hey Girl do you feel me? Sometimes I go too far. Hey Girl I know it ain't easy." lyrics from Gaga's song with Florence called "Hey Girl." I'm so excited for this feminist anthem  :oprah:

also, perfect illusion is growing on me, I like it now :oprah3:

YASSSS

PI is definitely growing on me, it's for sure better with headphones. The Flo collab sounds...interesting

What is a 'KKK Child'? If youre talking about the Ku Klux Klan I am black so I don't really think they would let me in lol

Poor you, you have a lot of pent-up self-loathing you should deal with. Find a therapist, sweet pea

When someone mentions the term "white twink" and everybody loses their shit but someone calls someone a "KKK child" and nobody bats an eye. :gclap:

Because those two are the same thing, good comprehension skills honey :gclap:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

PI is definitely growing on me, it's for sure better with headphones. The Flo collab sounds...interesting

Poor you, you have a lot of pent-up self-loathing you should deal with. Find a therapist, sweet pea

Because those two are the same thing, good comprehension skills honey :gclap:

Could you not tho

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

she did an interview on Z100 this morning and it got me SO excited for this album. she confirmed that he worked with Father John Misty on top of what we already knew (Florence, Beck, Ronson, BloopPop, Kevin Parker). Lana Del Rey queen of alternative who? also the Florence collab is called "Hey Girl".

http://ladygaganow.co/lady-gaga-on-the-elvis-duran-show-announces-hey-girl-track-with-florence-welch

I listened to "Perfect Illusion" directly after this interview and I can finally say I love it. I love it so much. It took me about 10 listens, but I'm there.

Very articulate interview. I've been thinking LG sounds a bit like Judy Garland ever since Artpop. And now from the interview, we find out (about 10 mins in, pt 1) that she is involved in (and will musically curate!?) a remake of "A Star is Born". 

Here's also is a reference performance by Judy, by which you can compare their styles (vocal and performance).

PI is also sort of like Judy (on PCP?), and I LOVE IT (way more than Applause). As LG has a great vocal range (e.g., she can also channel Julie Andrews),  I think this album will be judged mainly by how much she takes songwriting risks and/or sings dynamically across songs. Hanging out with Beck, Father John Misty, and Florence are really good signs, at least in terms of her not doing what she's done before.

@slang wow I definitely see what you're talking about with Judy, and I think that's awesome. honestly, I truly believe that Gaga will continue to make music more and more directed towards a classic sound than trend hopping and she will be remembered as an icon like Judy or Julie. her vocal tone is very much not that of today's pop stars at all.

H0bDaqU.gif

Album Will Be finished in the next two days

Hilary Lindsey is on the album

New album cover is simple and effective.Coming out in the next few hours

New album is called Joanne and is coming out October 21

Track with Father John Misty is called Sinner's Prayer 

John Wayne is a song title 

:hdu:  :excited:  :lange: :lange:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371