♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The severe criticism of her on here annoys me and it's because there is no other pop artist THAT invested in all aspects of their career

She has worked her fucking ass off for the last decade to get to where she is now and has earned the right to do whatever the fuck she wants

If you don't like it, go post about it on Tumblr and not in a thread for her actual fans. You only make yourself look stupid

BzhmW.png

Sounds like she tries really hard to get away from her pop image. The problem is she will always be a pop singer (not that it's a bad thing). She was so much more authentic and better during The Fame

Boy, she had songs called Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel and had Brian fucking May and Clarence Clemons on her album when she was the biggest popstar in the world. She knows 100% she's considered a pop singer, and I'm sure she's proud of that because she always wanted to be a pop icon... she's just doing different stuff now. I bet you want Lana to work with Emile Haynie and Nicole Nodland forever. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SNiEGModNY

Wish the preview was a little longer :defeated:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The severe criticism of her on here annoys me and it's because there is no other pop artist THAT invested in all aspects of their career

She has worked her fucking ass off for the last decade to get to where she is now and has earned the right to do whatever the fuck she wants

If you don't like it, go post about it on Tumblr and not in a thread for her actual fans. You only make yourself look stupid

Oh wow oh wow. This tea is practically on fire  :gclap:

TjmiIK4.png

Compiling and hyping the confirmed tracks is always such an integral part of the lead up to any Gaga album but before we know it, we'll have the tracklist this time :defeated: So there's:

A-YO(?)

Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch)

Joanne

John Wayne

Perfect Illusion

Sinner's Prayer

Joanne and Hey Girl look a little normie by the other ones but I'm expecting a blend of weird and accessible titles. Part of me thinks she'll include Sire even though that was like the first rumored LG5 title way back in the ARTPOP days...Would she really miss an opportunity to turn a Michael Jackson tribute song into a Michael Jackson/Bowie/Prince tribute song though? Cynical but v on-brand for her :lel:

I also figure the subject matter of the song is more about revering ha idols bc she tweeted "sire" at Van Halen or smth so it wouldn't be that bad if she did sell it that way

Boy, she had songs called Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel and had Brian fucking May and Clarence Clemons on her album when she was the biggest popstar in the world. She knows 100% she's considered a pop singer, and I'm sure she's proud of that because she always wanted to be a pop icon... she's just doing different stuff now. I bet you want Lana to work with Emile Haynie and Nicole Nodland forever. Lol.

A) Can't remember a time when she was the biggest pop star in the world.

B) Is this Emile/Nicole thing supposed tl be a drag? Apart from that I don't know shy you'd jump to this conclusion when I was NEVER one of those "I want BTD back!" users.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Are you for real.

I don't even stan Gaga but you're being delusional and sad.

Really? I don't hate Gags or anything but pls, when was she "the biggest popstar in the world"? She has seen better days during The Fame but this statement is the delusional sad thing. I'm not even being sarcastic please tell me WHEN she was a the biggest pop star in the WORLD?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Really? I don't hate Gags or anything but pls, when was she "the biggest popstar in the world"? She has seen better days during The Fame but this statement is the delusional sad thing. I'm not even being sarcastic please tell me WHEN she was a the biggest pop star in the WORLD?

She was in 09/10 

oh wow you snapped :gclap:

B) Is this Emile/Nicole thing supposed tl be a drag? Apart from that I don't know shy you'd jump to this conclusion when I was NEVER one of those "I want BTD back!" users.

I didn't read the rest of this well. But anyway lmao I'm one of those users cuz I do want BTD back.

But anyway, it's interesting to see where Gaga will take this lol