♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

y'all ready for the video tonight ?

excited to see perfect illusion climb up the charts again after today's huge promo ^_^

I live for Perfect Illusion. Too bad it isn't premiering during American Horror Story. After all, it was used for the promo.

g68BRo8.gif

I'm really excited for the video tbh She stated that it's gonna be a performance video so I won't be expecting some thing grand or ground breaking. Just hope its a fun MV and full of energy :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I live for Perfect Illusion. Too bad it isn't premiering during American Horror Story. After all, it was used for the promo.

but it premieres right after scream queens that's even better promo tbh.

but it premieres right after scream queens that's even better promo tbh.

I don't know if you know but Scream Queens kinda flopped in its first season and that one was hyped as hell so I wouldn't expect much promo from it. :rip: If any, this is promotion for the Scream Queens premiere.

I don't know if you know but Scream Queens kinda flopped in its first season and that one was hyped as hell so I wouldn't expect much promo from it. :rip: If any, this is promotion for the Scream Queens premiere.

it' didn't flop together with stream views it had quite a lot of viewers and the hype for the second season is huge .. so i think it will be great for PI

I'm relistening to ARTPOP and realizing that most of its problems are in the DJ White Shadow songs for me :rip: He ruined Sexxx Dreams and Swine with his cheap ass production, even MANiCURE and ARTPOP are questionable after getting hacked from the Swinefest versions, and his trap background caused her to record fucking Jewels N Drugs. He did right on Applause and DWUW but good riddance :biblio:

it' didn't flop together with stream views it had quite a lot of viewers and the hype for the second season is huge .. so i think it will be great for PI

No and no.

Averaging 4 mil combined views per episode throughout the season was horrible given the promo push for it. 

Expecting it to magically do better in S2 won't happen

BzhmW.png

Aw I love the video, she's so cute!!! I'm so glad she's just doing her thing now and not trying to come up with some over the top concept that's "never been done". I think this album is gonna be sickkkk  :party:

TjmiIK4.png